I was blacklisted from weapons and not consulted?!?
Your name: The Ninja

Your blacklist ID: 54560

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117096983

Reason: FailRP - Invalid Kill Reason

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Nevy

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I'm unsure currently on why I was blacklisted from weapons for FailRP and an invalid kill reason because it was all valid and there was no FailRP that occured, it was probably some kind of misunderstanding as the either [FL] Nevy or the players I interacted with in the situation had a lack of knowledge within the situation's events, and also to add to this, when the blacklist was handed out i was not warned or spoken to by any member of staff, meaning i couldn't justify myself and i feel this is unfair.
If i could have my say in the situation, as what happened was perfectly within the rules that would be great but as far as I know i was blacklisted out of no where for an invalid reason by an admin that wasn't there at the time nor took anyones account of the situation into consideration.

Please either speak to me, or unblacklist me.

Thanks, The Ninja
Actually, I had been there.

I was a Police Officer pursuing a Taxi Driver for evading the authorities during a traffic stop. I had been pursuing him until I had reached the Grassy Fields by the Suburbs, to where you and your friend had began to ram my police vehicle with a corvette. After your friend had rammed me into a boulder and caused my vehicle to go on top of his, I jumped out and shot two warning shots. I then freed my vehicle and began to pursue the Taxi Driver, but had been killed by you and your friend as you unloaded bullets into my Police Cruiser. 

Both you and your friend had been Citizens and had no reason to get involved and stop me from pulling that person over. After you had killed me, you began to talk with the Taxi Driver.
You had then told him that you had rammed/killed me to save him, which is considered FailRP. 

I'll let you post a response, but I see no reason to consider approving this.
Denied.