Unban request.
Exclamation 
Your name: Selfhealer

Your ban ID: 61791

Banned by: [FL] Pinky

Reason: Fear RP, last chance.

Involved: Staff member, two police officers. (Didn't take notice of names.)

What happened I drove to the lake. I readied my fishing rod. I ran to the lake. There was a purple, black building full of "Error" textures inside. Inside were gaps, so i decided to fish from them. I saw police officers with fishing rods ready to fish, too! I got a few fish, then ran to my car, as i had enough for a good feast. Police officers ran to my car with guns out. What had I done? They shouted "Get Out!" So I obeyed. I saw an admin hovering around who had forgotten their cloak. (Later recognized as [FL] Pinky)

The bit that probably got me banned was when they said "Get in the cell!" What cell? They told me that the building i thought was some fishing port was a prison and that i trespassed on their property. I decided to get in the cell. This "prison" was a fantastic idea. You must catch 5 fish to bail out! It wasn't that bad i thought. As I attempted to enter, i was not able to get in. An "error" block was in my way. The admin must have thought "Well- Police say Get in- Selfhealer not do- BAN HAMMA!" ( Sorry).

You are probably wondering "Well if he got in in the first place, why couldn't he get in next time?"
Well, at first it was a large gap entrance. By the time I had collected my fish, the police had added a button that I could recognize. When I had finished, I found doors on every gap too. My little room had a button to open the door. The buttons were labelled "Hold to Open Door" So I did. But when I was under Fear RP, a key pad unlocked the door. The police didn't open it, I couldn't guess the code thanks to an error door and and error block, blocking the keypad. So, multiple times I ran into the door. Soon I got the wonderful banned screen.

Why we should unban you: I really think I should be unbanned because it wasn't my fault. I am missing a texture pack and think I should research what I am missing. I was aware that if I didn't do what the officers said, and with an admin stalking me, that I would be banned. Plus the ban reason doesn't make sense. I was doing Fear RP, according to the ban. Isn't that what I'm meant to do when big men with terrifying guns run up to me? It should be " Breaking Fear RP, last chance." Plus, 4 months for something I didn't do? ANYONE would post an unban request. I really am I good rp'er and enjoy playing FL RP.

P.S. Does anyone know what texture I'm missing? Thanks.
I am now away to play happy wheels.....
Approved

As i cant really remember this case. just have in name that if you get banned 1 more time it will be your last chance
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]