Report: [FL:RP] Alex2100
Name of Player: [FL:RP] Alex2100

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69250819

Time in GMT: Starts at around 7:00 PM GMT (3:00 EST)

Server: v33x

Summary: So I was on the street and wanted to see how the flare looked at night time. So I shot it up and up came the SRU Alex who was apparently patrolling the streets instead of guarding the president and handcuffs me. I begin to ask him why he was arresting me and that it was a random arrest, and he begins to accuse me of RDM. First of all, last I checked even if someone DOES RDM, you cannot solely arrest them for RDM (/request "xxx xxxxxx RDMd me, arrest him!"), but since when is shooting a Flare an actual weapon?! You have to aim at the sky and CONTINUE to aim at the sky to actually shoot the flare, it doesn't do any damage to anyone, and it not even intended to cause damage! Yet he comes to arrest me. We.... I kept arguing with little to no response from Alex other than him asking and responding with the SAME couple of words every time, wasting 5 minutes of my play time by being handcuffed, and another 5 writing up this report.

Evidence: Here's a whole album's worth.
Hey,
So I was not on patrol I was heard before the Nexus because I shot from the Evo Main Street have, and then I saw you as you shot into the sky with a flare. But it surprised me a lot why you were on the road and have a shot gun and the flare. (EvoCity - Main Street). Then I ran to ask you what that was. Suddenly he runs away in front of me and I was forced to use my taser. As you were lying on the ground then I handcuffed you. (So ​​you could draw any other weapon) So I searched him and I found nothing. Then I asked why he simply shot into the air with a flare gun. He gave me no right answer and I wanted arrests him for it. Reason: Shooting with a flare on the Road for No Reason. So he came up with Ban - then I request him endhandcuff that he be at rest for me unnecessary Ban - I can send request then went back to the Nexus and did my job. I hope the Ban - request is rejected and it continues normally. (Text written about Google Translator fals there may be grammatical errors. Bye
(05-16-2015, 07:58 PM)Alex2100 Wrote: Hey,  
So I was not on patrol I was heard before the Nexus because I shot from the Evo Main Street have, and then I saw you as you shot into the sky with a flare. But it surprised me a lot why you were on the road and have a shot gun and the flare. (EvoCity - Main Street). Then I ran to ask you what that was. Suddenly he runs away in front of me and I was forced to use my taser. As you were lying on the ground then I handcuffed you. (So you could draw any other weapon) So I searched him and I found nothing. Then I asked why he simply shot into the air with a flare gun. He gave me no right answer and I wanted arrests him for it. Reason: Shooting with a flare on the Road for No Reason. So he came up with Ban - then I request him endhandcuff that he be at rest for me unnecessary Ban - I can send request then went back to the Nexus and did my job. I hope the Ban - request is rejected and it continues normally. (Text written about Google Translator fals there may be grammatical errors. Bye
As soon as I shot the flare, I saw you (I know it's you because you followed me, didn't see your name until you tased me) and ran away towards the AM PM shop. You came up to me and tased me (I was standing still too...) and then began to waste my time. You never asked me what that was, you knew that was a flare (Donator+Loads of hours and doesn't know what a flare is, I'm not buying it.). Also, I wonder where that video of yours is that you claimed to have, that would help with this situation a lot!
Oh and with ALL DUE RESPECT, I don't think it's a good idea to play on a server if you're not great at English, because loads of misunderstandings can occur. I for one thought you were simply trying to waste my time, for all I know, you probably had no idea what I was saying! So I apologize for that on my part. But you knew you had no right reason to arrest me, yet you continued to waste my time.
Klicken Sie hier, Alex:

Spoiler :
Ok, so bin ich mit Google Translate zu, weil ich glaube, Sie sprechen Deutsch (Jemand Deutsch auf Ihrem Steam-Profil Kommentare sprechend)
Sobald ich schoss den flare, sah ich Sie (ich weiß, es ist, weil du mir gefolgt, nicht sehen, Ihren Namen, bis du mich tased) und lief weg in Richtung der AM PM Shop. Sie kam auf mich zu und tased mich (ich war noch zu stehen ...) und dann fing an, meine Zeit zu verschwenden. Du hast mich nie gefragt, was das war, man wusste, dass war eine Fackel (Donator + Jede Menge Stunden und nicht weiß, was ein Flare ist, ich bin nicht zu kaufen.). Außerdem frage ich mich, wo das Video von Ihnen ist, dass Sie angeblich haben, dass mit dieser Situation sehr viel helfen würde!
Oh, und bei allem Respekt, ich glaube nicht, es ist eine gute Idee, auf einem Server, wenn Sie nicht auf Englisch sind großartig zu spielen, weil viele Missverständnisse auftreten. Ich für meinen Teil dachte, du einfach versuchen, meine Zeit, soviel ich weiß, wahrscheinlich keine Ahnung, was ich sagen wollte war Sie! Also ich entschuldige mich dafür, dass von meiner Seite. Aber Sie wussten, dass Sie keinen richtigen Grund, mich zu verhaften hatten, aber Sie an meine Zeit fortgesetzt.

No I mean before you shot gun with your Flare I heard shots from a real weapon. When I tasered you were you at the gas station so you ran away. So then you would go to AM PM and from there I have you no longer tasered or so and it was highest 3min. Yes I did but because I'm not the best in English a reason I could not respond as quickly and the video unfortunately unfortunately gabs an Error divorce of videos I hate that cheap progam ....... So that's why I would like to I have taken their time playing apologize to them. I hope this text is grammatically correc
(05-16-2015, 08:45 PM)Alex2100 Wrote: No I mean before you shot gun with your Flare I heard shots from a real weapon. When I tasered you were you at the gas station so you ran away. So then you would go to AM PM and from there I have you no longer tasered or so and it was highest 3min. Yes I did but because I'm not the best in English a reason I could not respond as quickly and the video unfortunately unfortunately gabs an Error divorce of videos I hate that cheap progam ....... So that's why I would like to I have taken their time playing apologize to them. I hope this text is grammatically correc

The Flare in no way sounds like any other weapon, it literally sends of a "Swoooosh" type of sound. Now Let me ask you, if you tased me at the gas station and I ran to the AM PM, then how did you catch me without having to tase me twice? That just proves you lied about what you just said.

As I said before, I ran towards the AM PM, as soon you tased me when I reached the AM PM, and then when I got back up trying to talk to you, you begun to handcuff me and go into a state of both denial and delusion. Now you're here on the forums fabricating lies to help you get out of a hole you've already dug, and only digging further down for yourself.
Approved.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]