FlameWars
to s.J: if you read my post closer, you'd see that it stands "he is LIKE", not "HE IS". and you probably don't see the difference there. Don't start twisting my words now.
for Nudel: 1stit's not MY problem that s.J comes and ruins my post and does so i HAVE to defend myself.
2nd it's not a freaking demote request which needs proofs for the third time ffs
Skaara the post was closed
and 2nd I'm not gonna discuss this with you any further, discussing with an idiot never makes sense.
Btw Skaara I don't ruin your post I point out the facts of you thinking you are a person with more power, and to make posts to degrade owners / admin
Show some proof then repost I'll believe you but don't come here with your BS saying (We need to help the server by helping Fallen ) that is some true bulshit he does not need treatment ...
-Signature removed-
the word "idiot" didnt really make any sense to me eihter >.< I just want to make sure i have not lost an argumentation, because that is the last thing i do without accepting it. And that is a descition i have made myself and it will stay. I will discuss this till it's over, because i'm not a quitter. But you've given up, so i stand down myself too. I hope we can just put this behind us and let's not become "enemies" like gYsteZ and Director xD what do you say? :>
Alright.
-Signature removed-
Thread closed.
Skaara, don't make a big thread when a simple PM would have been sufficient. You have been given a 2 point warning.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles