Player Report: MLG JustBen
Name of player: MLG JustBen
SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:92718041
Time in GMT: May 8th, 22:00 (10pm)
Server: V2D
Summary:
Long story short, I am pyrophobic. I'd rather not go into the details of how or why, but the end result is I pretty much break down emotionally if I even see a flame... talking about it doesn't help loads either. I went to talk to some protesters, when one of them says "there's not enough fire".
I politely asked if we could change subject. The protester agreed, but his friend (MLG JustBen) asked why.
I told him I was pyrophobic, which is when he said (while spawning the glass and wooden thing) "come over here a sec".
I ran up to my office, hoping to just... get away from it. I did, and I was up there. I went afk for a sec... to go get a glass of water. Try and clear my head. When I came back, he was in my office, and had spawned several fire dupes... I quickly shut down my game, and... well... i'm barely even able to type now still. I just... I just find this despicable. If someone is going to be such a complete jerk to someone else for no reason at all, even if that means causing them serious harm mentally, do we really want them in the community?
So I've posted this request, in the hopes that this gets sorted out in some way..
Evidence:
I was unable to get screenshots (due to the nature of the issue... >.<Wink, so the chat logs I have are all the evidence I can supply.

[PM messages]
(PM) To MLG JustBen: 'oh, lets start a fire next to the pyrophobic girl lol'
(PM) To MLG JustBen: You think you're funny?
(PM) MLG JustBen: i do actually
(PM) To MLG JustBen: no. just no.
(PM) MLG JustBen: im pretty funny
(PM) To MLG JustBen: so you find it funny to deliberately cause people to break down
(PM) To MLG JustBen: you find it funny to do that to people?
(PM) MLG JustBen: its an in game fire not real xD
(PM) MLG JustBen: your not gonna die
(PM) To MLG JustBen: You clearly don't understand how phobias work

[After I freak out and disconnect]
Mike 'Ben' Jones: THE PRESIDENT LEFT HAHAH
Mike 'Ben' Jones: the pres left

Mike 'Ben' Jones: did you see chat? she was like noo pricks xD

Mike 'Ben' Jones: it was funny
[Image: sig.png?dl=1]
This isn't really a bannable offence you have also failed to provide evidence.

If you have some kind of a phobia about fires or flames than you can't change the players or the game unless you chose to leave it, don't show any sign of weakness and people won't take the advantage on you. You must learn to adapt, and change yourself and not the people around you.

Denied.