Event
That sort of event will most likely never be allowed.

We try to promote events that focus mainly on passive roleplay. All aggressive roleplay during these events are done for a good RP reason and not just because special laws are put in place.
Quote:I agree, it would turn into an RDM fest when people start to team up and form groups.

I would not turn into an RDM fest. There would be certain rules to stop this from happening. It could also be the same for the HungerGames one, that could turn into an RDM fest.
I have thought about how I am doing this, how I will stop RDM, and so on. As the contributor said, as long as an Admin is there to help monitor it, then it should be ok. Also as not too many people are into this, not too many should go so it wouldn't be so hard to keep everyone under control. However if a lot of people did attend then the same rules shall apply and so on just, the rules shall be enforced to a much greater extent. And not just look over everyone every so often.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(05-06-2015, 05:03 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: That sort of event will most likely never be allowed.

We try to promote events that focus mainly on passive roleplay. All aggressive roleplay during these events are done for a good RP reason and not just because special laws are put in place.

This is about everyone having fun, not for special laws in place. It is also good for people to practise their; following rules ability. I must have put it wrong in the main post about, not being allowed to have them as genuine laws on v2d.

EDIT: I also think it would be something fun to try as pretty much none get accepted. As I said in the main post, I could go into for details for any Admins to see if I could then get approval.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]