Player Report: JazzlesMan
Title: Player report: JazzlesMan

Player: JazzlesMan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81330464

Server: v2d

Time: 21:45 to 21:48

Summary/Evidence: At 21:45 the president told the seargant at the time (me) to appoint a jail guard. 

Quote:v2d[21:45:01][FL:RP] JazzlesMan(STEAM_0:1:81330464)said: /radio police sergeant make someone a jail guard please

1 minute later at 21:46 Jesus_Doge did /Job (...) jail guard

Quote:v2d[21:46:46]Jesus_Doge(STEAM_0:1:65470211)said: /job [EC-UKIP] Jail - Gaurd

Then 2 minutes AFTER that i get demoted for "not following orders"

Quote:v2d[21:48:05][FL:RP] JazzlesMan(STEAM_0:1:81330464)said: /demote 60 ingoring my orders

When i inquired the president after this he responded with "volup i told you to promote a jail guard
and you didnt"

[Image: chiOQpw.png]

I felt it wasnt neccesary to add anything to the radio since Jesus_Doge had already changed his job before
i even noticed the radio message. The president also had 2 minutes AFTER Jesus_Doge changed his job
to realize that someone already became a jail guard.

I feel this demotion was completely uneccesary, and therefore i am making this player report.

(Thank you to a wonderful Vauld for providing the three log lines)
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Involved
I was There at the Time of these Events and i can back up Voluptious' story.
I also agree that the demotion was uneccasary.
I demoted the sergeant because he had completely ignored me throughout the thing. He had not told me in-game that anyone was a jail guard and the jail guard did not tell me he was doing it. Looking at menu would be meta so I wouldn't know there was a jail guard. I demoted him for not replying and telling me what he was doing. Completely blanked.
(04-30-2015, 09:27 PM)JazzlesMan Wrote: I demoted the sergeant because he had completely ignored me throughout the thing. He had not told me in-game that anyone was a jail guard and the jail guard did not tell me he was doing it. Looking at menu would be meta so I wouldn't know there was a jail guard. I demoted him for not replying and telling me what he was doing. Completely blanked.

I think the point JazzlesMan makes here is a good one. It was not properly roleplayed on your behalves. JazzlesMan is right, if he just checked the scoreboard it would be metagaming. You did not respond to him so in this situation he had the right to demote you.

Denied