Rapid mass murder by by Corleones.
Name of player: Internet Explorer and Badoxa, other corleones may have been involved

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41567649 and (either this: STEAM_0:0:18128686 or this: STEAM_0:1:14274017)

Time in GMT: 5:50pm

Server: v2d

Summary: I was mugging a fireman when suddenly, out of nowhere, 2 or more Corleones ran up behind us and killed us. Due to the fact we were killed so fast we couldn't take any pictures but the damage logs will show that we were in fact killed without warning.

Evidence: Check the damage logs to see.
The Damage logs prove nothing they prove that i shot you trying to protect my Gang my base was right next to the pool where you guys decided to walk around with scars and snipers treatning the kill people including goverment officials if they wouldnt give you money.

Edit1: BTW its completly corleone business when there are corleones in the building where you a treatning to kill and you even make a countdown when your gona start your massacre.
(04-27-2015, 07:44 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: The Damage logs prove nothing they prove that i shot you trying to protect my Gang my base was right next to the pool where you guys decided to walk around with scars and snipers treatning the kill people including goverment officials if they wouldnt give you money.

Edit1: BTW its completly corleone business when there are corleones in the building where you a treatning to kill and you even make a countdown when your gona start your massacre.

You weren't i nthe building, you ran in and killed us. We never threatened anyone except the fireman. There was only ONE fireman, and we were counting down the time for the mugging to end and we kill him.
There was a corleone in the building i only came in the building after i saw you guys rush in with rifles and snipers threatening to kill people if they dont give you money.
Logs Is not valid evidence, physical evidence is required.
Only trying to be helpful btw
What Liv said. There are thousands upon thousands of lines in the log files, so finding everything in this situation would be nearly impossible. Also, considering you don't have the exact GMT time, it will probably be actually impossible to find these things.

I'm simply trying to help, by the way.
Evidence is a requirement, gather it prior to posting a report.
Denied
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator