Henrikdanvik Unban Appeal
Your name: (Steam friends name): Pepsi man

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 57288

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)  FL GENERAL RICKETS

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?): Mass homophobia, Multiple accounts of admin disrespect. Not here to RP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) The admin only

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened): It's been a while and i've aged since this ban, and waited some time. I think it's time that i can return
I really cannot see a reason to unban you due to the huge amount of bans you have received in such a short space of time.

It's been some time
That's all you have to say?

I've also got into roleplay a bit more since this playing the HL2RP gamemode
I don't see any reason why we should take a chance on unbanning you. You've collected 14 bans in 50 hours and the ban you're appealing is very very serious.

You've done enough damage, and I'm very against you being ever unbanned. Your actions are unacceptable, and the hour/ban ratio only shows what kind of player you are.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied user has had far too many chances already.