Magikern's unban request
Exclamation 
Your name: Magikern

Your ban ID: 61166

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: Apparently: Double accounting to avoid a ban.

Involved: Me, my brother and Raptor

Why we should unban you: Ok so I accidently rammed 2 police vehicles because my high ping and a admin asked me if I recognized my olderbrothers steam name and I told him it was my brother shortly after he said I need to provide evidence and make a unban request I asked him why and got insta banned. I then searched for my brothers name in the bans and he have been perma banned. Basically I took over my brothers PC when he was sent to HVB home. (I do not want to share info about my family problems) Can someone tell me how to provide the right evidence so I can continue playing on fearless?
You need to provide evidence to your claims.
Would you like to tell me what freaking evidence I need? I have explained, but don't know what evidence I need to provide..
Evidence that what you used is true and that you are not using this new account to escape a ban.
Yes, but I'm still asking what evidence do you need? Want my brother to pop by in a skype call or what? Tell me how to proove this is my brothers computer.
No you don't need your brother to Skype call anyone, the evidence you should provide is anything related to your claim.
This is the HVB he lives at. I don't really know how I can provide clearer evidence: http://hvb.ivo.se/Default.aspx?CN=VVD&CA...L=15|&DR=0| If you could give them a call and maybe ask for more information?
The evidence you've provided was not in English and I don't really know how to read that language. Either way I am not going to call people.

Your account has been linked to a player that has been permanently banned you claim that he is your brother
A few months after Kurrey (STEAM_0:1:55013639) got banned your account started playing. Denied.