UBR on myself
Your name: arizona, sometimes Kayak, at the time it was Lieutenant Rickets

Your ban ID: 61224

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets, closely observed by [FL] Kpred

Reason: I broke FearRP which was 100% justified, but I went back and looked at it and it's now at 3 months. I don't quite understand how 3 months is justified? Was it because I saw someone join with a homophobic name (literally slicedhomo) and told you two about it, and Kpred said I should "stop changing the subject?"

Involved: Me, Rickets, Kpred, Falcao (was there with me when I broke FearRP, he watched me walk up to the rebels)

Why we should unban you: It was at 24 hours for FearRP, but then Rickets decided to get offended and tell me to sort out my attitude? I legitimately don't understand what "attitude" needs sorting out. We were all poking fun at you earlier with our names because we caught you undercover trying to bait Falcao into something, but that doesn't mean you're allowed to just take out your anger on me with a 3 month ban for basically nothing.

If you take me into the middle of no where to talk to me why am I not allowed to at least dispute things with you there? Surely that's how normal conversation works?

To be honest, I believe I don't deserve 3 months. I broke FearRP and that's the extent of my rules broken, I wasn't impersonating Rickets, I was just poking fun at him - and on top of that talking to him in my normal questioning tone concerned about why he's trying to ban me should not be considered "attitude."

My whole experience today was example after example of Rickets doing something unfair, he blacklisted Georgey from his physgun for an hour, but someone else doing the exact same thing (parading around the city with his portable radio) for a warning? Before that, he went "undercover" by masking his name, hours and RPPs in the server in a really obvious way, and then went on to try and bait Falcao into something. He was spitting random BS in OOC about "that was some raid bait there falcao" when Falcao had been setting in Georgey's passive RP with me and Georgey for a solid 20 minutes.

3 months is unjustly, 24 hours for the rule I actually broke is understandable.
This was extended due to it being your 10th ban in under 500 hours.

(04-28-2015, 09:29 AM)General Rickets Wrote: This was extended due to it being your 10th ban in under 500 hours.

That's a perfect argument and it fits for literally every point I made. Detailed and thought-out, thank you.
Also I didn't bait falcao into nothing I made a mistake in calling him out in OOC.

I don't see anything else to say.

Denied.