Ban System
Could someone please explain the ban system to me?

What is the limit of bans before permaban?

How come some people get permabanned at like 10 bans, and some have like 13/14 bans and are still playing on the server?

I have always wondered but never asked.

Thanks
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Smex
They usually get a warning on the ban before the one they get perm'd on. That's all i know.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
You usually get '<Reason>LAST CHANCE' Although some are still here with more bans because it usually depends on the severity of the bans or the decision of the banning administrator.
there is no set amount, people have been banned soon or later
its more down to the ban is self sometimes ive not issues a big ban due to the very minor ban
but mostly its history, how bad are your bans, how recent
some of the player with alot of ban were just lucky and changed there ways before they got permed and most there bans are prop pretty old
A player who has six bans in thirty hours could be on their last chance or permanent ban for their amount of bans in a short amount of time.

As Temar said, each case differs in it's situation and severity so there isn't a set limit on when you can perm someone. With that being said you should avoid being banned as much as possible.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
It depends on the admin's desicion, if the player is a minge and his bans are serious then he would get permanent ban between his 5-7. If a player is general minging, prop killing, mass RDM, major FailRPing, he is most likely to get permanent ban instantly for not here to RP. If a player has a lot of bans between 9-11 and he's on his last chance then he would get a permanent ban. But sometimes players get permanent ban on their 14th or even 16th but that's a lot of chances and rarely happens. Remember, it's all about the admin's desicion and the player.
Thanks for replies XD

You can close this now if ya want ;P
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Closed as requested.