Unban request
Your name: KakCraft

Your ban ID: 37606

Banned by: Aviator 

Reason: "Abusing glitch."

Involved: Aviator and a moderator of which I can't remember the name of

Why we should unban you: Well honestly, it has been a very long time, 2-3 years at least.
I never intended to break the rules, it wasn't a glitch but more a function in-game, I'm not the only person that did it, but I'm the only person that I know of that got punished for it.
I used a console command to change the prop of a button to a car, so I could properly roleplay a care salesman, never trolled or griefed with it.
After I placed the prop and roleplayed correctly, I was just dragged upon a roof, asked how I placed the car, and banned.
I never got told to not do it, I never got told it wasn't allowed, I never even got to explain myself.
There were countless of people using this console command to benefit their rp, including admins and their friends.
It has been a very long time since this has occurred, and I feel like I should be unbanned by now.
I understand that people could've done bad things with it, I know that people have done bad things with it, but I was not one of them
I would very much appreciate an unban, seeing as it was so long ago, and I never intended to break the rules/cause harm
It would be nice to be able to play on this server again, I've seen that many things have changed, and I would be looking forward to try it all out

Also, both Aviator and the mod are no longer on the staff team, I could understand this situation being a bit hard, as the witnesses are no longer around, and have probably forgotten by now
One of my friends saw this. I can confirm your actions
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:60491538&b=12]
First RPP is for ProstituteRP. Shall i be proud now?
Case under Review
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Could I get an update on this? It has been a while
Since its been 2 years since this happend you will be unbanned on your last chance

Approved

Note: LAST CHANCE!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]