Updates to paramedics and firemen
I think it would be a nice thing to have a menu that pops up if you click a button while looking at your car.
That way there's not so many commands, so it doesn't seem like everything happens in the chat bar.

I just think that would be cool? haha :-)
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Nice! New playermodels would be nice too tho XD
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Why not? A little more interaction never hurts
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Great to see these minimal updates, not speaking for the code but as for changes in-game that will have a big impact realism wise.

Thank you Faustie.
Can we use /resupply on civvy cars? I use the Audi with the green and yellow battenburg for medic RP.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(04-26-2015, 11:22 PM)Nuka Wrote: Can we use /resupply on civvy cars? I use the Audi with the green and yellow battenburg for medic RP.

I don't think we can, as that would allow you to resupply from anyone's vehicle lying around which is unrealistic.
(04-28-2015, 09:13 AM)DVN Wrote:
(04-26-2015, 11:22 PM)Nuka Wrote: Can we use /resupply on civvy cars? I use the Audi with the green and yellow battenburg for medic RP.

I don't think we can, as that would allow you to resupply from anyone's vehicle lying around which is unrealistic.
Maybe vehicles with /copcar on them?
(04-28-2015, 09:21 AM)MacTavish Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 09:13 AM)DVN Wrote:

Maybe vehicles with /copcar on them?

That would make sense, although you'd need to apply it to the medic job. The vehicle turns black as soon as you do /copcar so maybe we could have something implemented for Fire Service/Ambulance to just have a light instantly added instead of changing the colour too?
The /resupply command only work on government vehicles at the moment to promote realistic vehicle use.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Did you think of people who are blacklisted from vehicles?
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!