Case not dealt with
I have a simple question: what happened with the admin abuse case about Temar? I'm talking about this one http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=57677. It looks like the case was never solved, while there was clear evidence presented.
The following 2 users Like Beam's post:
  • James_Gaff, Dick
I have to agree with this, curious as to why it never got answered.

I mean, not to bash anyone but, Fultz said

Quote:Case pending and is being reviewed.

Thank you for your comments and we will have this resolved by hopefully the end of the weekend.

Until then it will be closed and if anything else is needed from the original poster, we will be in contact.

Over 2 months ago...
(04-25-2015, 12:23 PM)Jamster Wrote: I have to agree with this, curious as to why it never got answered.
I mean, not to bash anyone but, Fultz said
Quote:Case pending and is being reviewed.
Thank you for your comments and we will have this resolved by hopefully the end of the weekend.
Until then it will be closed and if anything else is needed from the original poster, we will be in contact.
Over 2 months ago...
Well as it is 2 months ago. It will depend.
As a lot of people who wait for ban appeals "about a year ago" get them denied as Staff are rather not around or remember. So it depends on if the staff member (Temar) remembers and also what the staff notes was on that as there is at least a page worth of notes i believe but... What can I say?

I'm just a mad man in a with a big blue box.