Werid Greyscale and IP bug
Ok so after the new weapons update I find myself subject to this bug shown in the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUracppL...e=youtu.be

Basically I switched from Paramedic to Citizen and then it timed me out. I have tried to rejoin 2 other times after recording this and cannot join.
Your internet went out then seeing how its a full server and there is no people talking in ooc etc.
Check you don't have binds for rcon commands
I've banned my self before because of rcon binds and I didn't enter password
If the server ip bans you. You won't get any response at all
But it's only a temp ban
What are rcon commands? I have binds for Engine on and Engine off and a few gestures.
I have also tried again today but I could not connect as it was just showing the IP and nothing else. I will try again later on my PC and if that does not work then I will have to try it on my laptop, thanks for the quick replys guys!
Are you using a VPN or Proxy to connect?
(04-25-2015, 12:05 PM)Jamster Wrote: Are you using a VPN or Proxy to connect?

I honestly do not know. All I know is that I use 2 routers. One router(DrayTek VIGOR2820Vn) is connected directly to my PC and then to TP-Link PowerLine adapter, at the other end there is another TP-Link PowerLine adapter connected to the Virgin Media SuperHub.

Does this help in anyway?

I get on average 90Mb/s Download  10Mb/s Upload and a B/A Pingtest rating. NAT Type 2
Ok I am going to try it on my laptop now. I don't have any games on it (I use it for school work) at the moment but will install Garry's Mod to confirm whether or not it is my internet connection or computer. I will comment on here whether or not it works.
Not a serverside bug. Hope you get it fixed soon, feel free to make a thread in Help & Support if you still need assistance from the community.

Moved