[FINISHED] Government + Dispatch RP [TS3] [EVENT]
Uh i thought it was yersterday i hope i can still hop in
(05-03-2015, 05:35 PM)Jimakis98 Wrote: Uh i thought it was yersterday i hope i can still hop in

You can! quick join!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
OOC Info:

Steam Name: The Raccoon
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22790342
Hours on CityRP: 981
Bans:4 (years ago)
Blacklists:0
Roleplay Points:10
Do you have TS3 and a microphone?: yes

IC Info:

Job you are applying for: Police officer
Full name: John "JT" Travers
Why does EvoCity needs you?: I want to protect and serve the citizens of EvoCity. Criminal will not escape from me.
Can I still hop in?

EDIT: Sorry to drop out at such a late time, someone take my place as President.
I could.
Really enjoyed this RP! Great job MrTreeGames for hosting it and everyone else involved in it! Hope to do it again soon!
It was great! Thank you all for tuning in and making / creating a good RP
Great that everyone participated so well! I really enjoyed it as well.  I will post some screens shortly. Planning to do this event again in the future. Reputation appreciated Tounge

I ended up singing I'm Yours in the Teamspeak channel. Recording will show up somewhere here I guess... Even though we had to stop around 10 o'clock because of the lag on the server we all had a great time! 

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Roleplay was poor, We were all screaming at each other and this was mostly a horrible, unorganised mess which got boring after ten minutes, This is basically something you should revise upon instead of just going along with "DISPATCH Priority" Its something Dispatch(You) needs to revise upon the police radio chat.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(05-04-2015, 08:58 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Roleplay was poor, We were all screaming at each other and this was mostly a horrible, unorganised mess which got boring after ten minutes, This is basically something you should revise upon instead of just going along with "DISPATCH Priority" Its something Dispatch(You) needs to revise upon the police radio chat.

I agree with the 'Priority' part, but it had all to do with some rules and because we didn't have much time to tell these it was sometimes a mess because people were just talking without saying their Unit Number, location and so on. It is something to think about next time!

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • James_Gaff