Unblacklist request (Removal from record)
Your name:
Jamster
Your blacklist ID:
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:50667486
Reason:
"multiple fading doors in a row, not an excuse if others do it"
Staff member who blacklisted you:
Eisenhorn
Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
So, this blacklist occurred in around my 11th hour. The first time I got president. I'd spawned in and quickly got some defences down, with aid of some experienced players telling me the design was OK. The design consisted of 3 fading doors in a row with 1 normal block between. It looked like this as a top down view with the players view shown as they view it face on;

Spoiler: Defences

Now, the rule in question I take to be Rule 1 of door rules 
(Do not build more than 2 custom doors which are not public in a row. Your friend's doors are counted as well.)
I also take this to be a mix up by Eisenhorn or an unclear ruling that should be clarified. all 3 fading doors were activated by a singular keypad, so as for easier access and such. The doors were in a row on the X axis not Z (meaning not going backward). I built this defence while reading the rules, and didn't see it, and still don't, breaking any rules; as why I built it. I don't feel this is in breach of any rules so don't find that it should remain on my record, which otherwise is majorly minor silly offences.
I messaged Raptor on the matter who informed me to make a Black list appeal.
This blacklist was given on April 6th of 2014, meaning you've had more than a year to post an Unblacklist Request, and you should've done so immediately after said blacklist had been issued, if you believed it was incorrect.

There is no purpose to remove a BL from over a year ago, and something we cannot do based on a lack of evidence as well as input from the administrator that issued it.

Denied