Unblacklist request
Your name: [FL:RP] Tzimanious

Your blacklist ID: 53358

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34865831

Reason: FailRP

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] BlackOut

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

First of all I got 2 SAME blacklists for the SAME reason. (wth) Anyway, we discussed about it with BlackOut and he seemed to understood that the FailRP was "confused" and didn't blacklist me but instead demoted me. After like 5 mins or so I disconnected (No blacklists till then) I join today and there are 2, 4 hours blacklists... You demoted me and for some reason you thought that even when I was offline you should double blacklist me... You decided a punishment and then you decided again in my own "expense" one more even though we didn't talk and I was offline... 

(BTW I didn't see any notices from getting blacklisted nor you told me about it) Even though re-deciding in my own expense is kind of weird you should have at least /pm'd me.) When you decide a punishment and telling me "I think we cleared this out and you're going off with a demotion" don't blacklist me again without my knowledge. 
Hello, Tzimanious.

May I first begin to state that your job was a gun dealer at the time and I had a call that you RDM'd a cop so we discussed all this on a roof and you said that you killed the cop as a gun dealer because he tried arresting you. Now I then explained to you that a gun dealer would not pull out a gun and murder a cop for "Trying to arrest you" and we eventually came to the conclusion that you had went "too far". Job Rule 4 states that "you must RP your job" and you did not have a custom job title to your chosen RP. I demoted you for FailRP of your job and took your Weapon Access for RDM, Thankyou.
-BlackOut
(04-24-2015, 09:23 PM)BlackOut Wrote: Hello, Tzimanious.

May I first begin to state that your job was a gun dealer at the time and I had a call that you RDM'd a cop so we discussed all this on a roof and you said that you killed the cop as a gun dealer because he tried arresting you. Now I then explained to you that a gun dealer would not pull out a gun and murder a cop for "Trying to arrest you" and we eventually came to the conclusion that you had went "too far". Job Rule 4 states that "you must RP your job" and you did not have a custom job title to your chosen RP. I demoted you for FailRP of your job and took your Weapon Access for RDM, Thankyou.
-BlackOut

Actually I asked: "Will it be selling weapons or using weapons blacklist" and you said "Wait, change of decision" and then "You're lucky I'm in a good mood and you're going off with a demotion" then you demoted me and nothing happened. Then I get in the server and I got 2 SAME blacklists. (At least the second blacklist is completely useless and just fills my history with blacklists)
May I state that I was talking about the FailRP at the time when I said ""You're lucky I'm in a good mood and you're going off with a demotion" and the Weapons Blacklist was a different punishment entirely for RDM. And I am not sure why you got two blacklists, I will look into it and see if you can get one of them removed from your record, Thankyou.

-BlackOut
(04-25-2015, 05:36 PM)BlackOut Wrote: May I state that I was talking about the FailRP at the time when I said ""You're lucky I'm in a good mood and you're going off with a demotion" and the Weapons Blacklist was a different punishment entirely for RDM. And I am not sure why you got two blacklists, I will look into it and see if you can get one of them removed from your record, Thankyou.

-BlackOut

As I said I disconnected after 3-4 mins after the demotion... I didn't do anything. 

BTW the blacklist reason says "failrp" 

http://prntscr.com/6y25id
Tzimanious,

Would you disagree that killing an officer for trying to arrest you as a gun dealer is not only an invalid reason to kill a cop (RDM) but also FailRP? either way the reason is valid and you clearly broke the rules. - Realistically you would not kill an officer for trying to arrest you as it is a government member, It would make sense to kill a criminal who tried robbing the store but not a member of the government.

-BlackOut
(04-27-2015, 11:24 AM)BlackOut Wrote: Tzimanious,

Would you disagree that killing an officer for trying to arrest you as a gun dealer is not only an invalid reason to kill a cop (RDM) but also FailRP? either way the reason is valid and you clearly broke the rules. - Realistically you would not kill an officer for trying to arrest you as it is a government member, It would make sense to kill a criminal who tried robbing the store but not a member of the government.

-BlackOut

Me: What will the blacklist be? Using weapons or selling weapons?

You: Wait, change of decision.

You: You're lucky I'm in a good mood. You're going off with a demotion.

Then you demoted me. The way it seems you never say "You're going to be demoted and then blacklisted" 

Even though I broke the rules, it seems more FailRP for an officer to go ALONE and shut down an illegal weapons operation and expect to get out of there alive.

Still, I don't care about that. The thing is that you told me that my only punishment will be demotion and you blacklisted me. 
Tzimanious,

This is the last time I will say this, I changed my decision on rather than blacklisting you I demoted you for failRP as a gun dealer, ok? I was thinking about Blacklisting your from the gun-dealer job, but I felt as if you just misunderstood the situation and let you off with a demotion on the FailRP as the gun-dealer, but the RDM on the other hand was the Blacklist. now do you see that you broke two rules at one time? the message your quoting is about the FailRP of you job.

-BlackOut
(04-28-2015, 10:07 PM)BlackOut Wrote: Tzimanious,

This is the last time I will say this, I changed my decision on rather than blacklisting you I demoted you for failRP as a gun dealer, ok? I was thinking about Blacklisting your from the gun-dealer job, but I felt as if you just misunderstood the situation and let you off with a demotion on the FailRP as the gun-dealer, but the RDM on the other hand was the Blacklist. now do you see that you broke two rules at one time? the message your quoting is about the FailRP of you job.

-BlackOut

oh... lol. 

Move the thread.
Denied.