Unblacklist Weapons and Vehicles
Your name:Gewad (ingame name: Gewad YoBling)

Your blacklist ID: 53385 and 53384

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76159371

Reason: FearRP and CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Temar

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I stole a car out of the Nexus garage because we stole it before and we didn't want to leave it there because we were trying to get our car back (keep in mind that we were rebels). So when we left the garage a police vehicle approached ( I think Temar was in it). So what I did was I tried to get past it on the side of the driver's seat so I started driving in that direction and he got out of his car and pointed a gun at me but at that moment I also killed him with the car because when he came out I was still driving. So I called a paramedic and I tried to leave when he picked me up, said nothing to me, blacklisted me and made me drop down to the floor causing me to die. I get the misunderstanding he has but you can at least tell me something or ask me why I killed him.
apart from the stupid idea to actually steal a car (and set car alarm off) in the nexus garage of all places
i didnt get out of the car in front of you, i got out then can in front and told you to get out with voice i believe but iver way a cop in front of you pointing a MP5 is obvious
a second or 2 later you drove forward and ran me over, breaking fearrp because you ignore the fact a gun was on you and CDM because you ran me over
Denied