Unblacklist Request for MrTrashTag
Your name: MrTrashTag

Your blacklist ID: 43774

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70302805

Reason: Driving like a loonatic, tryign to drive lambo through shop door.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] General Rickets

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Well, i think you may know the answer. It's Lag! I know i probably shouldnt have driven on an unstable server (no offense) with a 150 ping. But it happens. I couldnt control my Lambo on the mainstreet, because it was lagging hardly, so i accidently drove into the shop. My game kinda froze with these 1-2 FPS. The next thing that happened is that an Admin kicked me out of the car and brought me on the roof of the shop. I couldnt understand him cause i turned off the Voice Chat Volume. I wrote to him, that i couldnt hear him and that he may write in Chat, so i know what he says. But he didnt and blacklisted me for 48 hours (already passed 14 :-) ) for all Vehicles. I think its kinda unfair to blacklist someone that hard for having massive Lags which isnt unusual at all on the server and definetly not my Fault.

NOTE: I know the Blacklist is way in the past, but i didnt think it was a good idea to post this unblacklist request, cause it could have happened to me just after i got "released"! But know that i heard (and saw) the server is stable, good playable and driveable (VCMod) i thought i wouldnt happen to me witht these new inventions. So i post this Request.

MrTrashTag
If I remember this correctly you tried to drive through the doors of an RP I was attending.

Explain that please.

If this is enough for you: Can you imagine that i cant control a car on a laggy server. So i hit the shop door.
Everyone else manages to drive reasonably safely with this "lag" they do not go ramming their lambo into shop doors.

I dont think everybody has 1-4 FPS + 150 ms on the server. If they still control it, then they get my full respect Wink
Denied, lag is not an excuse unfortuantely. Do not drive if you are lagging.