Unblacklist Request: Matrix_
Your name: Matrix_

Your blacklist ID: 53281

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53078597

Reason: Violation of the NLR: Dieing during nexus raid, respawning in area, killing attackers

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] BlackDog

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

(Forgive me if this is not in order, I am simply recalling from memory as I cannot be on at the moment.)

I was a police officer along with The Rock. After rebels decided they were going to raid (which was blatant RDM, especially because they were protecting the president saying "get out of the way Mr. President," "excuse me," etc. to him, but I'm not presenting that argument here as I have no evidence), they killed The Rock directly outside of the nexus, so I shot the one who killed him. Next, they ganged up on me and murdered me, and from there they proceeded to shoot at me and The Rock as we spawned. While my character may not have had memory of his past life, bullets were mysteriously becoming lodged in his skull, so he took it upon himself to investigate. From here, I went back outside, and they took the president to the Fire Garage and held him hostage whilst firing a barrage of bullets my way. I handled the situation to an extent, but the remaining rebel that I failed to exterminate killed me. I then spawned as an SRU and went down to the Nexus Lobby, where I said something to the nature of "you're going to die tonight" in OOC as a joke (I used poor grammar and sentence structure to emphasize it was a joke, as it is something my friends and I say). Fury then said "Don't do that," where I then explained to him I would return only after I was called and NLR had expired, which he agreed to. Thankfully I didn't have to go back, as the rebels had decided to simmer down a tad and come into the lobby to speak about an un-related subject, from which I never had any knowledge of what had happened previously.

If needed, I can post a photographic example of my claim, and where the situations took place.
I have nearly 500 hours, so NLR is not something I have no concept of. I have not meaningfully infringed this rule, nor do I believe I have broken it at all. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards, Matrix_>
I'd like to add this in without editing the OP, as I would like to keep it unchanged as possible.
The raid going on at the time wasn't even a raid, as they never entered the Nexus. The rebels simply decided they were going to murder every cop they saw, and the nexus patio was where the officers happened to be.
v33x [03:06:37] TheCenturion (STEAM_0:0:100496465) Killed: Matrix_ (STEAM_0:1:53078597) using weapon_mad_mac10

v33x [03:07:15] Matrix_ (STEAM_0:1:53078597) Killed: TheCenturion (STEAM_0:0:100496465) using weapon_mad_usp

v33x [03:07:28] Gabraham (STEAM_0:1:82691499) Killed: Matrix_ (STEAM_0:1:53078597) using weapon_mad_mac10

v33x [03:09:56] Matrix_ (STEAM_0:1:53078597) Killed: Gabraham (STEAM_0:1:82691499) using weapon_mad_m4

You we're killed twice and returned just as many times to kill the person who killed you each time, your not the only person who received an NLR blacklist during this incident.

You we're in direct violation of the NLR in each instance as well as Revenge Killing.

If you die in a situation such as a raid on the nexus, or in any area, when you respawn, either leave the area entirely as far away as you can, do not loiter in the area, and under no circumstance do you try to attack the people who killed you, even if you are a cop defending other government officials. You we're still under the NLR at the time you killed them each time, and a BL for NLR violations was issued
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Alright, thank you for that, I see now it was well justified. You may close this now, as I have no further arguments regarding this case.
Unblacklist request denied
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]