[Event] The Island
The Island
Presented to you by:
LivKX & Mustang

(Play this whilst reading)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You squint your eyes and feel the beating sunlight burning your face as you are awoken by the sound of birds chirping.
You have no memory of how you got here, or who the many people around you are.
"W-who am I?" You ask yourself.
You slowly remember your name, age and nothing else.
You find yourself lying in a small pit, with only miles of desert outside of it.
You must do what it takes to survive.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Password: wakelands15

Please Wait...

Login Confirmed, proceeding to specified email.

Code:
<From: [email protected]>
<To: [email protected]>
<Title: Island Simulation>
I see that you have finally gathered the test subjects for the Island Simulation.
We will use the Memory Gas on them in the prisons and then ship them to the simulation area tomorrow. Make sure they remember nothing before the sim starts.
If you need anything, you know where to find me.
OOC Information:
Welcome to The Island event. In this event, you will find yourself stranded on an island with lots of other people, only remembering your name and age.
You must do what it takes to survive, baring in mind that most people will be weak characters, the emotional effects caused by killing another person would be huge and would most likely be avoided.
You should build shacks/houses and shops/stalls with breakable, realistic props (Such as wood planks).
You may use no items from your inventory, doing so will cause you to be removed from the event. If it comes to our attention that food supplies are low, supply drops will be done.
Most job roles, such as running a shop, require no application, however some pre-designed jobs will require an application and a further backstory and RP plan explaining to them. Please only apply for these jobs if you are willing to be highly involved in the event.

THE EVENT WILL START AT 7-8PM GMT ON SATURDAY 25TH OF APRIL.
IT COULD LAST SEVERAL HOURS.
Applications:

Jobs:

-Survivor-
[0/inf]
No application needed, however you can apply if you want to have your name here.
One of the subjects that was shipped to the island.

-Police Sergeant-
 [1/1]
-DVN-
This will be someone myself or Mustang trusts highly.
The leader of the self appointed police force.

-Police Officer-
[4/4]
-Kippsee-
-[FL:RP] Suarez-
-[FL:RP] Voluptous-
-[FL:RP] Falcao-
An officer of the self appointed police force.

-Simulation Commander-
[1/1]
-[FL:RP] Evilmat360-
A member of Simucorp that will be on the inside of the simulation, watching over the simulation and if necessary, modifying a subject's behavior with their powers.

Code:
[b]OOC Info:[/b]

Steam Name:

Hours on CityRP:

Bans:

Blacklists:

Roleplay Points:

Why do you want to join this event?:

Will you be committed to the event and willing to get involved completely?:

Job you are applying for:

MAP
The map that will be used is GM_ARID_MESA.
Please do not explore the map in singleplayer, you will get spoilers.

Thankyou To:

[FL] Dig - Supervising administrator for the event.

Please ask any questions below here, along with your applications for any jobs. Applications will be picked carefully.
If the thread looks a mess, I will update it tomorrow.
Thanks for reading!
P.s. I know the formatting is ugly! I'll fix it sometime.
OOC Info:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Voluptious

Hours on CityRP: 750ish

Bans: 2

Blacklists: 0

Roleplay Points: 10

Why do you want to join this event?: it sounds alot like anticosti, which was a great event

Will you be committed to the event and willing to get involved completely?: Absolutely

Job you are applying for: Simulation Commander
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
The following 1 user Likes Voluptious's post:
  • livkx
Yeah its not like anticosti, its more of a desert island. Using a whole different map too.
I'll start approving applications tomorrow.
(04-20-2015, 09:29 PM)LivKX Wrote: Yeah its not like anticosti, its more of a desert island. Using a whole different map too.
I'll start approving applications tomorrow.

Ah, i got anticosti from island and simulation, but this just makes it more exciting than before Smile
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
The following 1 user Likes Voluptious's post:
  • livkx
OOC Info:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ

Hours on CityRP: 598+

Bans: 4 (early hours)

Blacklists: 1 (glitch)

Roleplay Points: 10 (as of point of post)

Why do you want to join this event?: I thoroughly enjoy events and sounds like a fun and enjoyable event to participate in.

Will you be committed to the event and willing to get involved completely?: I will do all I can to get involved as much as I can. I will be committed to attending and helping out during the event.

Job you are applying for: Police Sergeant
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
OOC Info:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Equal

Hours on CityRP: 2580+/-

Bans: 13

Blacklists: 1

Roleplay Points: 51

Why do you want to join this event?: I haven't tried an event like this before, but it definitely sounds like a lot of fun and possibly a new experience as well.

Will you be committed to the event and willing to get involved completely?: I don't see why I would participate and not participate fully.

Job you are applying for: Simulation Commander
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I'll apply in a minute.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
IC Info:
Name: William Waite
Medical Situation: Cracked forehead, minor bleeding out of the scalp that may require surgery to repair.
Previous Job: Police Corporal

OOC Info:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Zombieshooter47 #GTAV

Hours on CityRP: 1156

Bans: 9
(havn't had one since about 850 hours)

Blacklists: 6 (6 others were a mistake when the admin just blacklisted the name zombie and blacklisted me by accident)
(Havn't had one since about 400 hours.

Roleplay Points: 5

Why do you want to join this event?: I want to join this event because it sounds interesting and I love to participate in fearless role plays. I also feel that I could add to the event and help contribute to it.

Will you be committed to the event and willing to get involved completely?: I am committed to this event and I will most definitely get all the way in on the event. I am also committed to help building the decor or even providing items if required.

Job you are applying for: Police Sergeant
OOC Info:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Himalaya Eater

Hours on CityRP: ~250 (this will increase over time)

Bans: 2 (1 got lifted)

Blacklists: 6 (1 of them is me breaking NLR once but getting 2 accesses taken away)

Roleplay Points: 2

Why do you want to join this event?: It's seems really fun and interesting.

Will you be committed to the event and willing to get involved completely?: Yes

Job you are applying for: Police Officers

Additional info: I'm pretty sure I can participate in the event but not 100% sure, if I can't participate in the event, I'll tell you that.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
OOC Info:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] kippsee

Hours on CityRP: 1043

Bans: 7

Blacklists: 4

Roleplay Points: 17

Why do you want to join this event?: Sounds like my kind of event, enjoyable and unique. I would love to be apart of this as I have not seen an event like this and it would be extremely interesting to be apart of it.

Will you be committed to the event and willing to get involved completely?: Yes. I will join in as much as I can.

Job you are applying for: Police Officer