V2P is back
What we need is a map that is more or less popular, which both v2d and v33x is. V2p is NOT very well-known. Chaos-city sounded good, but its not "popular" either. Also, I suggest this thread should be moved to discussion before this goes too far, and then make another thread here about it.
EDIT: It already went too far.
Except for the first day after both releases (littletown and chaoscity), there has been no players online.

So, popularity is not an argument. If the community liked it so much, why not play on it?

Rockford didn't work by the way.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
[Image: cf29e625ce444747d128ca7bea958344.png]

In addition, I don't think I even saw Chaos City online. I only saw Littletown for what, 3 weeks, and it's total shit. No wonder why it was always empty. Then again, so is V2P?
A more fitting signature. 
I love v2p
I wish other people showed the same appreciation Sad
The following 1 user Likes TC224's post:
  • SoulRipper
Great! V2P is unbeatable!
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
The following 1 user Likes Joram's post:
  • SoulRipper
People are ranting so much about a server they dont and won't even play on. V2p is back, deal with it. FL goes on.
The following 1 user Likes Jericho's post:
  • Safira
(04-17-2015, 03:31 PM)Enzyme Wrote: We should increase the slots on our two main servers and cut out the third. That's my opinion.

I remember saying that Ingame and no one agreed Sad
V2p is my castle ! I fokin love v2p! No matter what v2p is the best map!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Pinky's post:
  • Suarez
Yay! I was not a fan of Littletown. Also what happened to the new map that was gonna get chosen?
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
(04-17-2015, 05:22 PM)Nacreas Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 05:20 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I never understand this from the team. Some (seemingly) random stuff always becomes a big secret where the community may not know about while obvious disagreements like this are just thrown on the forums for everyone to rage about.

Not very "professional" if you ask me.

Oh we are very professional but sadly not everyone agrees on the same thing.

Baskinger is right, keeping stuff like this in the admin office is the right thing to do.

What you and some other staff members are doing is pathetic, keep this stuff private, even if you disagree. To me it just seems like you and a few others have lost a private discussion and are now seeking attention by posting this stuff.