V2P is back
Goes down hill? We've had more than 125 people on the server recently, we're still growing.

Fearless will not just shut down, it will stay till the very last player enjoying it!

Get real, don't make such a point on a map change on an empty server.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Kippsee, Suarez, Cameron
Closing down FL because the owner ignores his staff and opens a new server? FL hit a few rocks in 2015 but lets not get ahead of ourselves..
Man this thread is starting to give me cancer. Everyone whining so much. He made a foolish choice by not consulting the team, great we get that. The community clearly doesn't care about V2P and the majority would agree less servers is better. Less servers with more slots means everyone can play together and thats why no one goes on V2P... because no one wants to go on it. Therefor making the people that want to go on V2P not want to because nothing happens on that server. We should just get rid of it and stop arguing like a bunch of pride filled kids that need their way. Any choice made should be for the benefit of the community as a whole, not to boost your own self esteem. Damn its just getting annoying.
I'm the owner. I've decided on my own to change a map on a server which has been empty for weeks and not even taken care of by any of the admins.

If you really care about the third server, then administrate it! Invite your friends, do good RP! How do you think the V2D server once began? None of this has been shown and now I'm the one to blame for restoring the map? That is ridiculous.

I'm closing this thread, this is an announcement to inform about a map change, not to discuss my abilities.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Semi-related, but I'd also like to point out that while it's easy to say "just make the second server bigger!" this comes with a lot of practical considerations... I and a couple of others have been working hard the past month or so to do increased slots tests, and to find ways to fix instability in the server caused by Garry or too many constraints. We were pleased by the response to the initial 75 slot test, so now we're trying 100 on 33x to see if it's possible long-term. Of course, we still need to do work in reducing lag, and such a change will likely vastly reducing the amount of constraints you're allowed to place. It's why smartweld was disabled.

That said, we are actively working on improving all three servers, and hopefully in the coming weeks they'll only become more stable and more populated.