Unblacklist Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Zombie

Your blacklist ID: 53017, 53018, 53019.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55311065

Reason: "Spawning bottles"

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Safira

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: First of all, I've been spawning bottles because someone insulted me so I had to throw bottles at him to show him never mess with me, I was a Thug at the time. There were players who witnessed it was "[FL:RP][TG] MakTavish" and a few other people that I didn't get their names. I've seen people doing this and they never got punished for this.
Well you all know that i actually did witness this and zombie infact spawned only 8 bottles if i remember. Ive seen many others spawn glass on events and whatnot and they didnt get blacklisted.
I blacklisted you because I witnessed it whilst dealing with another situation on a rooftop.
Other cases are currently irrelevant because I was not in a position where I witnessed it, hence any punishment was directly linked to the scenario, player, and staff at the time.

[Image: 7ido36I.jpg]

This is what I witnessed as I was talking to another player. You were spawning and throwing bottles at another player. No /me s were involved, nor any indication of you realistically obtaining bottles. This counts as FailRP.
v33x [11:10:50] [FL:RP] Zombie (STEAM_0:1:55311065) said: // Well, someone just insulted me and I starting throwing bottles at him.
You'd given no incentive as to why one would use bottles. This is where it's FailRP.

Being a 'thug' also doesn't give you a reason to spawn bottles out of the blue and smash them into a player.

You said your reason was 'Show him never to mess with you', which would count as both threatening and assault (smashing bottles into someone). This conflicts with:
"You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government)."

You did this directly outside of the Nexus entrance.

The blacklist I gave you was 30 minutes, which is in my opinion rather generous given your experience on the server.

"You'd given no incentive as to why one would use bottles. This is where it's FailRP."
Throwing bottles at someone who insulted me is FailRP?
I once insulted someone then he threw rocks at me. I'm pretty sure it can be realistic depends about the one who throws the object.
But I can agree about the assault outside the nexus, it's breaking Street Crime rules. Requesting for this thread to be denied due the fact about me breaking the Street Crime Rules.
Denied.