Let's be more kind to each other.
Edit:

My previous statement were excessive and created out of stupidity.

Please read my updated version of the post x)
Agreed, there is alot of hate and hostility towards each other on Fearless in game and Fearless website but there is literally nothing you can do about it, People are going to be arseholes. I wish people would mingeless but that isn't going to happen, you ban one minge another one falls in place to replace the previous minge. We can only wish. What I will say is that there are a selection of people who are toxic and unpleasant, of course I am not going to start a flame war and name them but you know who you are...
The following 2 users Like AmazE ツ's post:
  • Pear, infiSTAR.de
To the two above me,  I understand the point you are trying to establish however I do belive you have executed it slightly poorly,  leading to a general weak argument but also one with a pessimistic outlook on fearless which to be quite frank does not help anyone. 

Quote:"Fearless has always been a toxic community."

I mean it's there you need stop because you use the definitive word "always"  which is never a good idea because it's almost impossible to defend.  When I spawn I don't see a bunch of people with knifes to each other throat.  Generally i see a lot of people doing their own thing.  

I understand what you mean when you talk about different sub communites within this community but they in no way speaks for the entire community.  I for example belong to no community so that means any planned interactions with other players is very limited.  I therefore rely on walk up role play and I'll tell you now, very rarely have  I met a problem. 

I think what you're trying to say is that some people take criticism harshly.  Because a majority of arguments stem from one party or another being critical to another. This never ends well.  When someone doesn't get their way they may become critical to the other persons behavior and this will lead to an argument.  

I know I kinda went off on a tangent and I'm sorry about that.  But I'm just saying that community as a whole is NOT toxic and although you say many people are in "groups"  many also aren't.

PS: I'm not trying to say that everything you two said is wrong you've both made very interesting points. 
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(05-10-2016, 08:01 AM)King Kickass Wrote: Snap~

I believe I stated my point wrongly.

I do agree that It's excessive of me to use the word always, since I haven't been here from the beginning, however. I'd like to point out that as much as this is from the bottom of my heart and that I'd like to see Fearless change in the matter of respect from player to player. To say that new players seems to have a less of understanding for role play, which perhaps can lead to minor disrespect of other players weren't my point to be exact. From my sight, the lack of respect comes from rather experienced and regular members of the community. I do apologize for the pessimistic post, which I do agree that I got excessive about. 

What I see as the issue here, is that one too many players, as for myself ( back when I were new ). Will do pretty much everything to reach that hall of fame, to have done something or accomplished some kind of goal for them to be respected by other players. This is a major factor that also leads up to respect. Now some teases to just "lick" their way up, whilst others find it more reliable to have a bunch of posts and what not made. I will say that the community seems to have gotten better on that part, however. It occurs that the nicest some users can only be, would be in the Newcomers thread, where new members retrieves mainly meaningless welcomes that seems overly nice, but in reality is just a way for others to gain their "respect" points to get up the ladders. Now many will not agree with me, typically people that has done this will know of it, but leave it as it is because that just seems to be the easiest way around.

If Fearless needs to become a "less toxic" community in my eyes. What's required is that those people whom run these facades needs to stop. They need to realize that It's pointless and that there's no point in showing off nobility and what not for the sheer factor of having an extra post showing on your profile. The spam in the off topics and discussions with excessive and pointless memes, if not just pointless threads, to gather the smallest amount of attention also needs to stop.

The following statements in my eyes are most unlikely to reach as it is right now, if so I believe that members with higher ranking will have to step in. I'd find it rather sad to waste the time of the staff members for asking such a silly favor that in reality, the community should be able to understand and fix by itself.

This was my point to my previous post, I do apologize for slacking it out.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • King Kickass
Well said friend,  I agree with everything you said,  couldnt have said it better myself and perhaps I shouldn't have said that new players have no idea what they are doing it came across rather rude which wasn't my intention at all so I apologise for that.
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Bowiii
(05-10-2016, 08:01 AM)King Kickass Wrote: To the two above me,  I understand the point you are trying to establish however I do belive you have executed it slightly poorly,  leading to a general weak argument but also one with a pessimistic outlook on fearless which to be quite frank does not help anyone. 

-snip-

Fucking hell, why are you using font size this big...

OT: Agreed with amaze here.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
(05-10-2016, 11:33 AM)Pear Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 08:01 AM)King Kickass Wrote: To the two above me,  I understand the point you are trying to establish however I do belive you have executed it slightly poorly,  leading to a general weak argument but also one with a pessimistic outlook on fearless which to be quite frank does not help anyone. 

-snip-

freaking hell, why are you using font size this big...

OT: Agreed with amaze here.

Sorry mate, I didn't even know the font was big when I edited it on my phone. It was only when I went on my iPad that I realized my mistake. I edited it now anyway it should be better.
(05-01-2016, 03:19 PM)wow.wow Wrote: I warned you before and told you to stop provoking Kimo.

Warned.

-Jan

d-d-double warn

Also, instead of being "nicer" to eachother, everyone can stop being so SJW and dig some of that sand out of their..
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Bowiii