Unblacklist Request
Answered: Administrator ~Obay
Your name: [FL:RP] ๖ۣۜCloudyBlue๖ۣۜ

Your blacklist ID: 52526

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98244245

Reason: Your driving is unacceptable here.

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL]Obay

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:Ok so wait from all those people who crash and die police officer citzens,rebels,corleones,gun dealers,taxi drivers he is comming to me?! I never CDMED thats first just because i crashed doesnt mean i should get blacklisted i was trying my friends car for a test drive so i activated turbo and couldn't control it so of course i crashed lots of these stuff happen everyday in fearlessRP why is he blacklisting me? this is unaccpetable and i would like an unblacklist please i am really sorry if you didnt like the way i drove but that was because it was my first time doing Turbo thanks for listening to me.
Good evening, CloudBlue

I am the Administrator that Blacklisted you from Vehicles.
The driving that you conducted on the servers is not the normal standard we condone on the CityRP servers.
You were driving on the wrong side of the road, speeding for no reason, and then applied a speed boost at when you crashed into the lamppost.  
That is failRP as you did not have a reason to do any of those things and your careless driving is what caused you the blacklist.

I would like to thank you for appealing to your Blacklist, however you were in breach of the rules provided upon joining the server.
You have 24 hour to provide any evidence proving that your ban is invalid...

Kind Regards,
Fearless Administrator
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Bug 
Thread has been moved to denied section as player removed his appeal.
Thank you for appealing.

Kind Regards,
Fearless Administrator
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]