NLR Spawning
Your name: [FL:RP] Himalaya Thing

Your blacklist ID: 45536

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65731322

Reason: NLR Spawning

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] General Rickets

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: OK so I've done this unblacklist request before but I've decided to do it again since it was unfair and it was a big deal to me.

First of all let me quote OOC and IC and rule 2.: 'Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.'

OK so I followed the part where you forget everything because I didn't go back to the raid before 5 minutes have gone.

Now let me show the definition of the word "place". This definition is by Oxford and I think they're trustworthy (not like Wikipedia). Here's the definition: "particular position, point, or area in space; a location

OK I died at the top of the stairs at a particular position. Now I don't remember which particular position but what I know is that I never stepped on the stairs. I went to the elevator which is a different point. 

Let's say we put a cross on the top of the stairs and a cross on the elevator. Now these 2 crosses are on totally different places! So now you get my point. These are different positions. I think this blacklist is invalid and it should be removed from my records. Also you should update the rules stating the place of death counts if you're in a radius of e.g. 5 or 10 meters.

I'd also like a neutral admin involved here to see their opinions about this.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Do you have anything to say that you have not already said?

It doesn't seem that way, even after 2 denied UBL's you are arguing the same point.

(04-08-2015, 08:44 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Do you have anything to say that you have not already said?

It doesn't seem that way, even after 2 denied UBL's you are arguing the same point.

Well I'd other admins to take a look at this and see their opinions about this. Also I'm trying to say that the stairs and the elevator are different places. Also it says a place is the same as location which also means a certain spot
                                                  +REP
Also I'm trying to say that the rules are not clear enough. If they mean "place" they should say within like 5 or 10 meters of radius so then the elevator would be in the radius of where I died and then it'd count as NLR breaking.
                                                  +REP
they can be classed as different places, or the same place eg nexus
generally its down to common sense and in this case you pretty close and in the same building
Denied