Blacklisted for an Unwritten Rule
Your name: [FL:RP] Himalaya Thing 

Your blacklist ID: 45536

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65731322

Reason: NLR spawning 

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] General Rickets 

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: OK so this happened quite a long time ago and I've made unblacklist request about before but it got denied.

So this is what happened. I was SRU and I had died in a raid at the stairs. Then later I respawned and went to the nexus lobby to defend against trespassers/future raids. Then a guy came unarmed and ran to the elevator and I followed and handcuffed him. Then I was about to warrant and the I get blacklisted.

So first of all it says I got banned for "NLR spawning" which I was not doing. I died at the stairs and I passed by the door next to the stairs.  Then the elevator went up so I wasnt even close to place of death and if I was close to the place in your opinion then let me tell you that I never stood at the place of death for a long time, I just passed it quickly, it doesn't say in the rules you're not allowed to pass the place of death.

Also in an earlier thread an admin (I think Enzyme) said that the trespasser was part of the raid which in my opinion he was not because he was unarmed. If he was part of the raid then I never knew he was. Also it doesn't say anything about you're not allowed to arrest a person from a previous raid you died from. 

As a conclusion, I was banned for something I didn't do (i.e. NLR spawning, I was just passing by an area which was close to the place of death.). Also it doesn't say a thing about you're not allowed to arrest someone from a previous raid.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
There is 2 main key points to nlr.
You forget everything
You don't go back to the area for at least 5 mins
Sounds like you didn't follow part 2
(04-03-2015, 07:06 PM)Temar Wrote: There is 2 main key points to nlr.
You forget everything
You don't go back to the area for at least 5 mins
Sounds like you didn't follow part 2

Yes I did follow part 2 because I just passed by the door which is next to the stairs and I went into the elevator. The stairs is where I died and I passed by the door and went into the elevator which then went up so I basically just passed by the place of death and then into the elevator which went up.
                                                  +REP
Your being too literal. Being 5 maters away doesn't mean your not breaking nlr
You don't have to litteraly stand on same spot
(04-03-2015, 10:04 PM)Temar Wrote: Your being too literal. Being 5 maters away doesn't mean your not breaking nlr
You don't have to litteraly stand on same spot

Well rules are supposed to be literal, straight forward and not confusing. In the rules it just says don't go back to the place you died at for 5 minutes. I died at the stairs and I went to the elevator. Those are two completely different things.
                                                  +REP
Its a valid blacklist. You died in the doorway outside the elevator and past it to go in the elevator.

(04-05-2015, 09:17 AM)General Rickets Wrote: Its a valid blacklist. You died in the doorway outside the elevator and past it to go in the elevator.

Well you guys gotta be more specific with you rules. I'll quote what the rules say: "You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes." That means the place I died was the stairs and I went back to the elevator and I passed by the door. The elevator and the stairs are different places. Also I've seen in the FL guide that you can paddy by quickly and I passed by the door quickly and the elevator was near the stairs first but then it went up. So basically the elevator passed by the stairs quickly because it went up.
                                                  +REP
Look, place means a specific point and return means go back to a place. If you don't inserstand English you should maybe look in a dictionary. I didn't return to the stairs which is the place of death. I went to the elevator which is a different place or point.
                                                  +REP
I think you should change your tone.

The blacklist is valid and will remain.

Denied.