Vehicle blacklist
Wink 
Answered: Administrator ~Obay
Your name: MadMax

Your blacklist ID: 51677

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:91323673[/b]

Reason: FailRP constantly ramming into same person

Staff member who blacklisted you: FL:M Obay

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Im not denying that i rammed the guy how ever i was the only person blacklisted, obay never questioned him about it though only me also i have never had any blacklist that involves cars before so i believe that a 4 hour blacklist is un needed, Im all for stopping people who need to be stopped but 4 hours is a long time in game and alot of my RP that i do involves the use of cars. I believe that Obay also looked over the fact that the other guy was racing me which is why the ramming happened as he pulled in front of me Smile, I understand if this doesn't not change a thing however i said i was sorry instantly and didnt cause anyone else trouble by what we were doing all that happened was that his car flipped however with the blacklist i know have to basically afk for 4 hours as i cant do my RPs
Only You Define Who You Are, Not What Others Want You To Be
You can be glad that you only received a 4 hour vehicle blacklist. If I would have caught you ramming a car multiple times on purpose then you would have faced a 6-8 hour blacklist.

This is something that's clearly written in the rules, and you're not dependent on a vehicle "to RP".

I don't see why Obay should remove/reduce this blacklist at all. It's clear that you don't understand the rules here and why they are in place.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I agree with Enzyme. This is something we admins are cracking down on due to majority of fearless treating their cars like toys.

Ok well like i mentioned i understand if its not removed or reduced i just personally thought it a bit harsh however i understand the decision, Plus you don't know if you don't ask Smile
Only You Define Who You Are, Not What Others Want You To Be
Good evening MadMax,

I am the Administrator that Blacklisted you from Vehicles for time: 4 Hours.
Unfortunately, due to your excessive ramming into opposing vehicle is why you lost you access to use this addition to the Game mode.

To put into an aspect of realism, you cannot withstand that amount of ramming still be okay to drive.
We expect you to Fully role play the situation that you have crashed your car, not to continue.  What you did was failRP and was purposeful.

Rule(s) Broken:
Vehicle Rule Number 11.
Don't randomly crash into other vehicles.

Thank you for appealing to you Blacklist.
However, it has been denied as the user, 'MadMax' was in breach of the rules provided upon joining the Fearless servers.

Kind Regards,
Fearless Administrator
~Oaby
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]