Lethalblades Unban request.
Denied, check your bans this ban was lifted long ago
Your name: Lethalblade

Your ban ID: 28122

Banned by: FL Jokah

Reason: I would never learn

Involved: I can't remember in detail, I believe it to be just Beflok and me.

Why we should unban you: It has been three years since my initial perma-ban from the fearless community and I feel I've matured which naturally comes with age, I fully admit and understand what I did was idiotic to say the least, the RDM, the failure to roleplay correctly.
Three years has passed and I have done many things, roleplaying on different games such as San Andreas Multiplayer, got a JOB[Image: arrow-10x10.png] in the real world and achieved many other things.
I also understand you have a zero tolerance for Multi-accounting, but I don't remember having two ACCOUNTS[Image: arrow-10x10.png] being honest - If I do then I've lost the password to that.
But as mentioned I have not visited your community for three years and I finally return pleading my case so I can visit once again to the community that en-lightened my teenage years.
The things I did as previously mentioned were out of immaturity and time and time again, I understand why a perma-ban was in question.
All I want to do is re-visit this loved server for I have matured and I would find it vastly more enjoyable because I will be able to play with a sense of maturity much needed in the roleplay world.
All I ask is for a final chance to enjoy this beloved server that brought me enjoyment.

I apologies for all staff members I used to annoy, and the players affected by my stupidity.
I hope you are all doing well.
Thank you.

Lethalblade
If we do not end war , war will end us.
-H.G Wells
He is actually reffering to this ban ID: 28122 for double accounting.

We will review it thank you for your UBR.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
still under review... But this is probably getting denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!