wrong person blacklist or ??? idk
Your name: [FL:RP]Arttu
Your blacklist ID: 51100,51099,51098
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:90981282
Reason:PropBlock
Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL:M] Obay
Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Well basicly, i didnt even propblock at any point, i was just rping normally and stuff, then i left the server and i come back today, and boom.. blacklist.. And if it was a case.. i couldnt remove it and i just left the server and i accidentaly left pots inside it... so if it was that i could not do nothing to it.. i hope that you understand..
- [FL:RP] Arttu
Good evening,
You were blacklisted for PropBlock as you blocked off building that a rebel was basing in, because of this, the blacklist was applied as it effected someone elses role playing experience.

It just so happened that I was watching over you the whole time as you were making the barricade, to make sure you put down a keypad, but you instead walked off for five minutes and then disconnected.
Whether you logged off or not, you still broke the rules and when you log out of the game, it then take your prop approximately 10-15 minutes to despawn.  This person made several requests on your case.

What you did was blatant and i see no room for an unblacklist, however I thank you for taking the time to appeal.
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Denied.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]