Why i did not have even 5 minutes to defend myself?
Your name: Clementio

Your blacklist ID: 51219

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:110911589

Reason: BRA (58932) - Player Insults

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Dig

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

First of all good night, and tell me, why i did not even got 5 minutes to make a reply on that BR? Cheese

Now, i was a taxi driver. I had my car in sidewalk waiting for my client. Not to talk that was near flea market and noone goes there.
Guess what, Nuka did not take screenshots of that.

Then Nuka did not remove my search warrant for around 10 minutes. And Nuka were as a police officer in Storage Wards for like 20 minutes , pointing a gun to people, tazing people. I will provide screenshots soon if you admins want.

Now, Nuka say i offended multiple times? so you saying "retarded" and "shutup" is offensive?

Retarded: characterized by a slowness or limitation in intellectual understanding and awareness, emotional development, academic progress, etc.

Shutup: to become shut or closed; close. , Example: I'm trying to listen this man, please shutup. // Example2: Shutup! Your making too much noise.

To be honest i accept the OOC 4 hours ban, the problem is why i didnt have time to defend myself? why the other player do not show the rules he break after i get the search warrant?

Good night
The fact you had no time to defend yourself is simply coincidence, afraid to say.
I may have just reviewed and approved the BR around the time you saw it and began to reply, and for that, I apologize.

As for the blacklist and the reasoning behind it, calling someone a retard is indeed an insult, and you and I both know it, so let's
not try and fight that.
[Image: 99739cbdf5f7c89ab10670b07c28b1c6.png]

In any case, I wish you a nice night, Clementio.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator