Unblacklist request
Your name: Equinox

Your blacklist ID: 51119 & 51120 & 51121

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35418519

Reason: "PropBlock"

Staff member who blacklisted you: Obay

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: In this thread you can clearly see how people lie, and how ignorant admins can be. I was playing as Citizen on server, building house in "villas" neighbourhood. And I swear, I haven't seen or heard any more people/cars/guns around me for the last 10-15 minutes. I was building fadding door from backyard into garage, while I heard several police vehicles driving to my house. I thought they are just passing. Then I heard people front doors talking how to make warrant. A person said "Slash warrant, his name, search and then type blocked windows as reason". I admit, I had 1 blocked window down in cellar, but there was no law about blocked windows leading to search warrant. So I was walking to front doors when I saw pop-up on screen that I am warranted for search. I just stood still, with fadding door tool in my hands. They broke in, screaming to get down. I got handcuffed, so they temporarily "removed" physgun, camera and tool gun. The police officers searched house and found nothing because I had no contraband or cannabis in house. They stopped at the fence that was about to become fadding door. It was just welded fence with bars leading from garage to backyard so you could see trough it. I tried to explain them I am building the fadding door and they broke in while I was building house. They called admin, the admin came, just looked and did not even listen. He just wrote blacklist for 5 hours and left. I tried to explain admin and people but they were just ignoring me. After that, I tried in @, no response. Then I switched to OOC and said there is no law for blocked windows and I was building fadding door, and then the police sergeant said that blocked windows was not the reason, the reason was reported shots in villas. And literally there were no people in villas for last 10 minutes. This concludes my request, I tried to explain them, at least just explain a bit, but the police AND the admin were just ignoring me. -Equinox
~ Equinox ~
Good Afternoon,
Id like to begin with asking you not to be so indirectly rude considering you are asking for an unblacklist request from me.

From what i saw, it was on purpose. If you were in the middle of building and they raided you, with nothing to raid for, you should have called an admin straight away. The fact that you allowed the raid to begin without telling a member of staff, told me you weren't too bothered anyways. After watching the raid for a while (Invisible) I witnessed them telling you to remove the fading door so they could proceed with the raid and you did not. The fact that your actions put an RP situation a halt, told me that you didn't care. Thus resulting in the blacklist.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
I was walking to the door to ask them in OOC what is the reason. And even if I would start typing to you, they would still break in, this was in a moment, 10 seconds and they were in my entire house. When they were in already, I was starting to explain them. And no, they did not say anything about removing it, just saying that they are calling admin on the scene. The door was leading to backyard, you could see trough it, backyard, nothing there. You could get there from other side, that door was not bought yet. And you haven't said anything about you ignoring me later on in admin chat. If there is chance, I would like a third-party member of Fearless staff to inspect this and make decision.
~ Equinox ~
Requesting Blacklist(s): 51119 & 51120 & 51121 - Altered to 'Double Dooring/PropBlocking'
Requesting Thread Closure and movement to 'Denied' section.
User has admitted to Double Dooring. Attempting to do such things on the server server is not permitted.

Rules Broken and still accounted for:
Door Rules:-
2.When you build custom doors use the fading door tool and place keypads and/or buttons on both sides.
3. Keypads or buttons needs to be visible, accessible and their function has to be clear.
6. Do not build custom doors behind an unownable door, exceptions are: Nexus and offices.

Tools/Prop Rules:-
9. Do not abuse your physgun, toolgun, props or any of the tools.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Denied.