Unblacklist request
Your name:Origibro

Your blacklist ID: 51081

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:43881892

Reason:Shooting SRU W/o Reason.

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL:M] Obay

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:I was in the police jail security room in which you can open and close doors, and when I saw a person arrested in the cell I let them out, I heard doors opening and assumed it was police coming down, so I kept hitting lockdown for ages so when they tried to open the door it shut and they couldn't get in, I think I trapped an officer in a cell and others were at the doors, this went on for like somewhere around 2 minutes and I saw the door to where I was shut so I guess they looked inside to see who was there but not enough to find where I was, I assumed they knew someone was messing with the security controls and didn't want to get arrested so I shot at them when they opened the door because obviously they were going to try and make an arrest for tresspassing and releasing inmates to outside. Anyway that is what happened.
Afternoon,
I Blacklisted you from weapons because you opened fire at a team of SRU with a pistol as they come into the control room they had their gun holstered (Down by their side) and you proceed to spray at them.  You had no reason to open fire on them and it is somewhat FailRP.
[Image: ferg-6.jpg?w=840]

If a team of fully equipped SRU, all carrying UMPs wearing Kevlar came bursting into a room where you are by yourself equipped only with a pistol.  You are suddenly outnumbered and you should be scared.  What you performed in that RP situation was FailRP and we do not condone that on our servers.  
I would however advice that you read the rules to avoid further punishments in the future.  
Thank you for take your time to appeal.
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Hello,

The first person who came in the room was alone I think and he ran away, I saw the SRU's after I fired on the unit, what I do not understand is, was I supposed to just not use the gun whatsoever? I'm not allowed to shoot the unit who might of had gun holstered, but he could of just waited for the others to come in and that would make me do FearRP so I wouldn't be able to do anything about it even with a weapon.
You could have attempted to put them under gun point yourself (You applying FearRP into the Government). Killing is of a last resorts. It takes a lot of guts to kill someone, thus what made it a FailRP and a false reason to shoot them.
Sounds nice in theory but I wouldn't be surprised if they just came in and just fired, it's not that often you see people dealing with situations in a manner which doesn't involve that, if they did do that would that be breaking a rule?
Surprising or not they didn't. If they came in shooting then you could of return fire yes.
Requesting thread Closure and movement to 'Denied' section.
Thank you for taking you time to appeal.
~Obay
Denied
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]