FreyaaNicolee's Ban
Your name: FreyaaNicolee

Your ban ID: I have no idea :S sorry

Banned by: ([FL] Rolorox)

Reason: First: temp ban; I got banned for something someone else did.  Second; permanent; Using a second account to come onto the server to talk to an admin about my temp ban (I couldn't register to forms last night)

Involved: Just me

Why we should unban you: Well, I got banned last night because someone thought it was me that hit an unconscious guy that got hit by a bus. Then last night I was really shocked, tried to make an account instantly but when i pressed register nothing happened :S. So a friend said there was an admion online and to join on my bros account so i could talk to them. But that didnt end well xD I tiold him the whole story and got perm banned on both accounts. I had no idea i could log on another account, well obviosly I didnt or I wouldnt have been that stupid to go on and tell the admin within 10 mins taht i was on my bros account xD. So yeah, first ban wasnt my fault and second one was because i had no idea i couldnt do that, if i had a warning i would have logged off and waited till i got unbanned Tounge
(03-18-2015, 04:06 PM)freyaanicolee Wrote: Your name: FreyaaNicolee

Your ban ID: 59822

Banned by: ([FL] Rolorox)

Reason: First: temp ban; I got banned for something someone else did.  Second; permanent; Using a second account to come onto the server to talk to an admin about my temp ban (I couldn't register to forms last night)

Involved: Just me

Why we should unban you: Well, I got banned last night because someone thought it was me that hit an unconscious guy that got hit by a bus. Then last night I was really shocked, tried to make an account instantly but when i pressed register nothing happened :S. So a friend said there was an admion online and to join on my bros account so i could talk to them. But that didnt end well xD I tiold him the whole story and got perm banned on both accounts. I had no idea i could log on another account, well obviosly I didnt or I wouldnt have been that stupid to go on and tell the admin within 10 mins taht i was on my bros account xD. So yeah, first ban wasnt my fault and second one was because i had no idea i couldnt do that, if i had a warning i would have logged off and waited till i got unbanned Tounge
You understand that we take double accounting very seriously. Especially to circumvent a ban. You had many other choices, you have made an account which means you could have kept trying and it would have worked. As well you could have gotten a friend to post for you. As far as I see it you have been punished for a serious offense. But as to not deny this too quickly I will give time for the banning staff member on your other account to give their opinion on the matter.
I understand, but I really didn't know it was a punishable offence, I didn't even do anything on the account apart from talk to a friend and talk to the admin. And I know you take the offence serious, but I wouldn't have had to do it if I wasn't wrongly accused and banned for no reason. I have literally done nothing wrong, I didn't give anyone money or anything, I just got banned for no reason and now I'm NEVER allowed to play on the server, it sounds harsh to me. I have never been banned before or had any warnings of any sort. Couldn't you just let me of and keep the other account banned or anything, at least change the permanent ban, I mean I have seen many other people let off with a temp ban. The annoying thing is I have not done anything wrong, I understand the other account situation, but I just really wanted to join my friends and get my account unbanned. Why should I be permanently banned for nothing and have to play games on my own because my friends are playing on the server :C.
Plus, i had to get my friend to make me the account because it didn't work for me
Please can you reply, I REALLY want to play :p. Honestly, I didn't "Fail to RP" I didn't punch the body. Can you not ask another admin to look at it? I have got both of my friends to go on and talk to an admin, but its been days now and no-ones answering. I'm sorry for "double accounting" I honestly I didn't know, I just wanted to talk to an admin because of there mistake in banning me. :c (I don't mean to spam the post, my friend has been telling me to post again as you cant see it)
Stop bumping your UBR.

You've broken many rules here, Terms of Service included.
You should have known a lot better.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Freya, STEAM_0:1:79616587) will stand as issued.
Please note, your previous ban seems in fact to be no mistake. You had many other choices to contact staff including being patient with the site and try signing up a few times. We take double accounting very seriously, and really there is no reason that circumventing your ban using another account was your only option.

[FL] Rolorox
Server Administrative Team