Unblacklist NLR
Your name: Nobody

Your blacklist ID: 50622

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93949226

Reason:Breaking NLR - Going back to Raid location, Previously died at.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Obay

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The blacklist handed to me was completely unfair and a huge misunderstanding.

A few hours ago, we Corleon's were being raided by the police. Therefore, I have decided to go to my favourite location with my sniper before things started to stirr up, which is the hills which was relatively close to where the corleons spawn. However, not keeping an eye on my back a police sergeant (Guettaz) manages to flank me and kill me. (Whilst I am dead I hear a voice chat saying 'he broke NLR' 'he broke NLR' which could have been the reason as to why I have been reported to the admin) Due to the location in which I have died they have mistakenly thought that I was one of the corleons in which was killed during the raid although this was not true. Once i was killed I spawned in the villas, the white house to be specific. A police officer then approached me named 'ZoZo' and tells me to remain in my position whilst having a gun pointed at me. I then abide by his orders and spawned a seat and sat there for around 5 minutes. Once the raid began to settle, I have noticed the Police officer was no longer around so I decide to get off and approach the house which seemed to have lots of commotion happening in which I was completely clueless as that the hostage was being taken in there. Then i immediately die as I was leaving the house to a message saying "You have been blacklisted from NLR spawning'' or something on the lines of that. In no way was I consulted about this by Obay yet he immediately handed out this blacklist to me. The server then crashes, however i get to have Obay's view upon my blacklist. He states that i remained within the region where I died which was the reason why i was blacklisted. However, I died on the somewhere relatively close to the hills and the spawn point of the corleons is within the villas, which I had no control of. Additionally, as stated earlier, as i immediately spawned the cop 'ZoZo' had told to me to remain in place. Therefore, this was completely not under my control and would have been better if Obay had tp'd to me and explained this instead of straight-up blacklisting me.  
Evening,
After observing the whole raid, I released that yes - You were breaking NLR as you proceed to to stay in the raid location you previously died in, without making an attempt to leave the area. But, i was not going to blacklist you for that. until you then proceeded to walk to the location of the which the hostage was being held.
After coming to a conclusion with the online staff I made my decision to Blacklist you.
You may feel this is unfair, but sadly no one likes being punished. Id like to recommend that you re-read over the rule provided in the F1 Menu or use the forums you posted this thread on.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(03-17-2015, 09:08 PM)Obay Wrote: Evening,
After observing the whole raid, I released that yes - You were breaking NLR as you proceed to to stay in the raid location you previously died in, without making an attempt to leave the area.  But, i was not going to blacklist you for that. until you then proceeded to walk to the location of the which the hostage was being held.
After coming to a conclusion with the online staff I made my decision to Blacklist you.
You may feel this is unfair, but sadly no one likes being punished.  Id like to recommend that you re-read over the rule provided in the F1 Menu or use the forums you posted this thread on.
Thank you very much for hearing me out. But most of all, for the quick response.
I now fully grasp the consequences of my actions. Thanks for the explaination.
I had thought that if you spawned somewhere close to where you died it would be okay to remain there as long as you did not continue to join the raid. However, I thought wrong.
Requesting movement of the thread to the denied section.
Thank you for taking the time to appeal to your Blacklist, hopefully you have learnt from your mistakes.
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Denied.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]