NightFury's Resignation
 I'm not really a goodbye thread writing kinda guy but as the title says I am going to be leaving the fearless community and the team, the reason behind that is that recently I've been thinking way to much about how fearless has been taking so much time from my life and how it has been distracting me from more important things like college and real-life problems, after a while of thinking I've decided to finally step down from my position as an administrator of the fearless community and leave the team. 

Now I'd like to thank a few people who have helped me with my team of being a member and an staff member of this community, so I've made a little list.

My Mom: Thank you mom! 

SoulRipper - Thank you for making an amazing roleplay server that brought a whole lot of people from all around the world to roleplay in and have fun it, with out this amazing server you've made for everyone to enjoy I would have probably not met most of the amazing players that I have met on here.

Nacreas - To me you are like a best friend the most reliable person, and a really good friend. In my heart you are still a moderator and you will always be one to me! but other than my heart you are a amazing person a good and a loyal friend. Probably the most positive person on FL even we're your angry your nice. 

General Rickets - Thank you Ricky for helping me out when I was moderator for answering the questions that I didn't know and for helping me out in hard situations. What I like about you is that you won't stand down for bullshit you will always fight for what's right even if it'll make you look like an a-hole you'll still be doing what's right.

GeorgeTheBoy - Thank you for being there for me man, I appreciate everything that you've helped me with even though I make fun of you half of the time (Which I am sorry for) but that's all because I'm jealous that you are Tesco's Employee of the month. On a serious note though you are an outstanding admin which I respect and admire thank you T-boy.

Dig - Probably one of the smartest members of the community, I've always admired that you know so much about cultures and history you ask me questions about my own culture about things that I don't even know about. Other than that you are an amazing admin I've also learned from you that it is better to teach a player than to punish a player for breaking the rules. Thank you dig you are truly an amazing person.

Burnett - To me you've always been my favorite admin, I've always looked up to you and did what you did. I've never seen you say no to a player or refuse to help them, you are probably one of the nicest staff member there is and for that I have so much respect for you.. dad.

beflok - All the stories I've heard about you were more than real, before I got to know you I heard from admins that you've inspired them to be what they are today and you have continued to inspire as you go. You being in the team made me a better admin. Thank you.

Shadow - I like this guy, he's nice I've played allot of games with him he's c00l.

Pinky - Although you've got annoyingly stupid typos you are still a really good friend thank you for all the time you've helped me and answerd my questions keep up the good work of being an amazing admin. And for the last time STOP STANDING AT THAT GRASS BIT ACROSS THE BP.

Temar - Thank you very much for being a really good dev and a very good person.

I'd like to personally thank every staff member for taking a spare time of there life to help the community, thank you everyone for being amazing at what you do even if sometimes we don't see eye to eye but at the end of the day we are a team.

Obay - The second most funnest person on FL, we've done some amazing cop RP. Thanks for being a really good friend to me pal I love you man, I really hate it when you hold me with your pissgun tho. But other than that you have been the most active and loyal member of the community I've seen you help people that you never even met in your life you are probably one of the best members this community has ever had. Thank you 

Rolorox - Your a cool guy I haven't met you when you played on FL before but I have now and you are really cool I'm glad you came back to the community and I'm glad you are a moderator now.

Decay - I am not going to call you bloodfang cause that's not you, you are good friend a really good friend I loved and really miss the days when I was a moderator with you, I want to see you as an admin and I hope to see you as that soon. Don't forget what you were before you got promoted. 

Thanks to veterans that were admins but left the team like am leaving. 

SirCrow - I've always looked up to you, I always loved your amazing sense of humor, you are the funniest guy on FL. I've loved your ways of administrating by that I mean going undercover and being the most annoying player ever just to see if I'm being a good moderator. Other than that I've got so much respect for you man. Much Love <3.

Infernaw - You were pretty cool, cooler than I thought you'd be a good admin as well even though we haven't talked as much or known eacother as much your still pretty cool and very down to earth.

Floodify - When I first joined the community you were a moderator (I think) when I became one you lift (I cri) thank you for giving me my first roleplay point for "Realistic Gangta RP........ Learn how to read"

DoomDude - Before you left the team you were an amazing thank you for helping me when I needed your help and when I had some questions to ask, you were always here for me when I asked so thank you.

And for the amazing players of the community that are an still are amazing! 

Qerhem/Tawee - Thank you for interducing me to this server without you I wouldn't be writing this here or met half of the amazing players on this server, you'll still be my friend and we'll probably still be talking and you'll probably be bit*ht slapping me for leaving FL but oh well.

Ciryl - The master chef has been a good friend of me and a good wise old chef with amazing stories such as "The Boss's Daughter" and much more but other than that than you for all the mug-offs Carly.

Quantom - Cool guy, good roleplayer and a really good friend always asks me about questions related to FearRP that I always forget to answer to (Sorry)

ThatGirlSurinaaaaa - Thank you for the awesome RPs we've done together, I don't regert giving you the money for the BMW because you are not FL's worse driver. 

Mavis Dracula Thanks for all of the things you've done and added to FL.

Blackout - An awesome friend with amazing dupes. Since I left FL now I'll be focusing on taking math lessons don't worry.

BADER, Mrmnsoor, Explosive, Danger - Kings of the Arabian Banta, outstanding players and awesome people! (Ignore this : 3la Rassy ya'll rab3! <3) 

Winteroak - Cool kid that always finds out that I am undercover which is really annoying but still, cool guy! 

Smex - The most annoying kid on FL, plays allot of dota and screams like a 9 year old when he plays them. Love you Smexy.

Lesanka/Avgar - An amazing couple in FL you two are the heart of RP in Fearless RP you two put the RP in fearless RP, keep up the amazing work! 

I would like to thank every single member of the community but I can not add everyone's name on there so if I missed anyone than I am sorry but I will miss everyone! and I will not forget anyone.

I'd would like to thank everyone on the team for being amazing, even though that we probably don't see eye to eye sometimes but at the end of the team we are a team. Thank you all for giving me this opertonaity to become an admin on the server.

Goodbye Fearless,
NightFury.
Sad Shame to see you leave NightFury/Raptor. You were a great admin and I wish you luck in life!
F*ck man this is a major loss to the community and the team. You helped me through moderator so much it's unbelievable. You sir have my full respect. Keep in contact mate.
*Saultes*
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Nyander
Great staff member and a great friend, you will be missed

See ya man!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Sad to see you go, Still keep coming on teamspeak ;p
C'est la vie, Raptor.
We are buds and bros, you can always hit me up at any time.

I fucking love ya man
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Nyander
Well we didn't see this coming, good bye Raptor! Good luck for the future!
Very unexpected. Shame to see you go.
Holy shit! I did not see this one comming but you gotta do what you gotta do, I really wish you all the best in life and I do hope you stop by every now an then. I'm really gonna miss you man, Take care, Raptor.

Litteraly my reaction to this
[Image: ndL2PX6.gif]
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 2 users Like Decay's post:
  • Nyander, MacTavish
Aww man, shame to see you go, who is gonna constantly insult me now? I love you my lil abdillanNelson, a great loss to the community
The following 2 users Like Smex's post:
  • Nyander, Nacreas