Map Assessments
Rockford all the way Smile
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Gonna have to vote myself for chaos.
Its such a beautiful map, the hospital is IN THE CITY.
Theres a wonderful park, theres a desert... It just is amazing.

In any case, DL links for the maps content will be posted by Fultz pretty soon.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I think I like Chaos more than Rockford. I love some of the buildings in Rockford (multiple restaurants, bank, car dealership), but as far as map layout goes - Chaos wins it for me. Rockford has a lot of dead ends (the barricades) which I typically wouldn't mind but it's at every end of every road, so it just bugs me I guess. Chaos has a nice flow to it, and I love the area where the tides is. Plus you know.. it has a dessert... >_>
Littletown or Chaoscity [Especially Littletown please I love Littletown, it is a very beautiful map]
Rockford is an overrated eyesore.
Poorly done geography on Rockford.
[Image: rfXo1g8.png]
Not in real life of course. ):
I love chaos city, that lake is amazing..
The first map will be trying out from the three is going to be rp_chaos_city_v33x_03

We have been running into issues with people not being able to join through the workshop, so here is the link to the .bsp file that you can place in your maps folder in Garrysmod.

You will also need 3 content packs that are found on the workshop here, here, and here. As well as the fix to the 3 trees by the lake here.

Hopefully, this will fix all issues with the map.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Nyander, Pinky
Forgot the last hyperlink fultz m8
How come it was chaos city chosen btw? Almost.. all the votes were on Rockford
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(03-19-2015, 03:23 PM)Fultz Wrote: The first map will be trying out from the three is going to be rp_chaos_city_v33x_03

They're trying it out, Flood. Not been chosen yet.
(03-19-2015, 03:43 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(03-19-2015, 03:23 PM)Fultz Wrote: The first map will be trying out from the three is going to be rp_chaos_city_v33x_03

They're trying it out, Flood. Not been chosen yet.

Why choose the second most voted map first Sleepy
Kind Regards,
Floodify