Map Assessments
Another thing,rockford has invisible map boundaries,which really down it,it happens to me a lot to crash into those.
I dont thing that a canjon, a road block and bitmap parts are so hard to see. it is obvious that this map is not infnite and i prefer a seeing a road vanish in the horizon than having a massve wall of concret or bad textured 2d forest. Also all those boundaries are either places you cant/wont go to or there are marked in someway (like a car or a road block). They are no threat for traffic at all. I think your arguents "still think it should be chaos city" and this one are nto too convincieng. Over all chaos city is to close to v33. The desert and the woodlands are justa giant scale project with a bad lack of detail, usefull buildings or other. chaos city might be huges as well but it wastes quite a bit space. There are barely any residential areas as well as the desert offers a few buldings only. It could be kinda hard to fit a few people in there without blocking each other off. Also i dont think that we need such a big desert and such a big lake since most of this landscape is pretty plane. Rockford im comparison offers a beatifull coast area to but also contains a compact and usefull large scale designs with enough space and different terains for everyone.
I think the main benefits of Rockford are indeed:
- a american subruban design (looks kinda neet)
- a high capacity and variety for many players, and occasions
- a different and intensly detailled design
chaos city is not nearly as detailled or developed. I like the idea with the lake but the over all population and detail is too week since i cant imagine people actualy living in the middle of nowehere wehn all the important insittutions are place in one small main CBD. Imagine a Birds-Eye-View on Rockford, v33 and chaos city.

v33 has a cbd consisting out of 4 blocks in total as well as a few buldings on the edge and 3 pther areas outside connected trhough one circular roadway
chaos city has the same small cbd a long and curly but also quite shortended desert and a lake without too much buldings at all all conected through one main highway
Rockford got a CBD consisting of a dozen Blocks, with a complex but sorted infrastructure including idfferen governmential areas, a car park a clu and some civilian areas, not only 2 but 4 further areas beyond the CBD featuring a Suburban residential, a suburban comercial, a industrial and a Coast/Bayland area as well as a longer plan e highway all conectedthough more then 7 different roads and intersections.
If you compare those numbers you can imagine that Rockford in deed offers a higher variety for rp occasions. This map is at least 3 times as compex if you do the math.
And it also got a much better over all and detaill design
(04-07-2015, 03:23 AM)Diggy Wrote: Been a bit busy recently, we're gonna get littletown switched over pretty soon.

That's good to hear mate. Take as much time as needed!
Regards,
aviator
Get yo ass together and make ur own goddayum map. Be original!

This is why i prefer Peprheads Perp over this...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:42176529&b=2]

The law is coming...... You have been warned
(04-13-2015, 07:58 PM)-=Bilbo swaggins='- Wrote: Get yo ass together and make ur own goddayum map. Be original!

Making a map takes alot of time.
Making a good map takes even more time.
(04-13-2015, 08:02 PM)TC224 Wrote:
(04-13-2015, 07:58 PM)-=Bilbo Wrote: Get yo ass together and make ur own goddayum map. Be original!

Wow... Give this man a cookie....

Then take the time to make ur stuff, instead of just being unoriginal
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:42176529&b=2]

The law is coming...... You have been warned
(04-13-2015, 08:06 PM)-=Bilbo swaggins='- Wrote:
(04-13-2015, 07:58 PM)-=Bilbo Wrote: Get yo ass together and make ur own goddayum map. Be original!

I take it you have the nescessary skills to make a high quality fully functional varied map? FL tried making one and it failed, if you like your PERP so much then stay there.
(04-13-2015, 08:06 PM)-=Bilbo swaggins='- Wrote:
I'm not currently working on a map for FL. I was a year ago (unofficially). The person who I had contact with left his SA position.
Quote:What happened to Chaos city?
A more fitting signature. 
Soul has made the choice to revert back to V2P.
Closed
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator