Double accounting
Is it double accounting if you lose you're steam profile (Which I am not currently banned on) or want a fresh start.
and make a account and buy the game to play again? 
Will the console pick it up automatically and ban through  IP or something? 
I don't want to purchase the game to just get insta banned

Thanks for any replies.
Your's Sincerely, Mystery.

[Image: Uri6KKX.png]
(03-10-2015, 08:23 PM)Mysteryyyyyy Wrote: Is it double accounting if you lose you're steam profile (Which I am not currently banned on) or want a fresh start.
and make a account and buy the game to play again? 
Will the console pick it up automatically and ban through  IP or something? 
I don't want to purchase the game to just get insta banned

Thanks for any replies.

You are not allowed a fresh start(Removing bans and stuff)
If you lose your steam account and decide to make another one, contact the admins about the situation and have your bans, items and money transferred onto your new account.
I don't know if the console picks up your IP, but a admin may.
I think Temar put in a script that automatically picks up your computers IP addresses and if there are other accounts it bans all the accounts associated. I also think that's how some Bams show up as banned by "console" Best to consult an admin before doing this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The terms of service dictates that only one (1) account may be used to access the services, and no more.

Quote:Fearless intends for each user to use only one (1) Steam account to access both the Fearless Forums and the CityRP servers. You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures. You may not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your account to another person.

By having a fresh start you are (indirectly?) gaining an advantage over other people, therefore breaking ToS
You have racked up some bans, the only thing i can say is: Be careful, dont break the rules.
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
The only time a second account is allowed I believe is when your previous bans are actually transferred over to the new one, only in very special circumstances for instance you've lost complete control of your account and notify the staff team but otherwise it's picked up and you are banned for it.
Tell a staff member about your situation. Make sure they understand what's going on and as a team, they allow it. Otherwise you'll be likely banned for double accounting.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]