Me and Kevin got bored...
Well, on a cold Sunday evening, me and Kevin decided it would be fun to make a video of a call that he did the other day. I supplied the pictures, he put it together. Simple as!

What came out was this....

I will firstly explain the backstory: Kevin and his friend Courtland were watching fonejacker and decided to recreate this by calling the local HMV, here is what we made.

Many, many, many credits go to Kevin
All i did was find the pictures.
The following 3 users Like Sammerh's post:
  • LewisK1, Tandy, Suarez
(03-08-2015, 03:56 PM)Sammerh Wrote: Well, on a cold Sunday evening, me and Kevin decided it would be fun to make a video of a call that he did the other day. I supplied the pictures, he put it together. Simple as!

What came out was this....

I will firstly explain the backstory: Kevin and his friend Courtland were watching fonejacker and decided to recreate this by calling the local HMV, here is what we made.

Many, many, many credits go to Kevin
All i did was find the pictures.

10/10 Would edit Again
Set the tone for the rest of yesterday at college lad Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • LewisK1
I never got the appeal of prank phonecalls. You're pissing off a phone service operator who's probably already having a bad day (it's an awful job) and you're holding up people who actually need help for the sake of a "joke" that isn't even funny.

Maybe I'm just too old to understand. Darn kids and their "dank swag" pastimes.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 7 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • , General Rickets, MacTavish, James_Gaff, EthanArcher, SourLemon, Tawee
(03-08-2015, 08:54 PM)Bloodworthy Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 06:17 PM)Ms. Mudpie Wrote: I never got the appeal of prank phonecalls. You're pissing off a phone service operator who's probably already having a bad day (it's an awful job) and you're holding up people who actually need help for the sake of a "joke" that isn't even funny.

Maybe I'm just too old to understand. Darn kids and their "dank swag" pastimes.
you must be fun at parties...
Oh, I didn't realise that showing respect for other people was frowned upon here. Sorry. 
The following 9 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Blurr, Mustang, , General Rickets, Barkles, James_Gaff, EthanArcher, SourLemon, Tawee
Come on everyone, it was just some fun, everyone is entitled to their own opinion on it, and I respect them for it!

Let's not make an arguement of this Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Suarez
I can't see how you're all getting so worked up over a prank call that lasted 40 seconds, it's harmless fun as Barkles said and their intentions were not to "ruin their day". In my opinion, if I got prank called, it'd be quite funny.

Anyway, let's not carry this on.
Yeah, I'm going to avoid starting an argument here. It's just my opinion that prank calls aren't amusing in any way.

Anyway, have fun, kids.
Am... Am I supposed to laugh...

I agree with Jessica here, not funny.
Gilded Reddit™ moderator of /r/Pranks, and ex-moderator of /r/PrankCalls here.

This atrocious montage of catastrophic proportion is not a dank meme (pronounced 'maymay'). You should never call a grill and not even tip your fedora to get the mood going, but gg nice try.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Rain