Unblacklist Advert.
Your name: Demonic Hell

Your blacklist ID:  49822

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68077469

Reason: Staff disrespect via advert as OOC was turned off

Staff member who blacklisted you: Nacreas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 

Alright, some staff disabled Global OOC for around 10-20 minutes for whatever reason. People were asking why OOC is disabled, and I wrote something like "Probably some dumb admin" And then when the OOC returned. And when I was going to advert something, I noticed I was blacklisted. I find this reason unfair as it looked like a admin that did a dumb accident as we did not get any explanation for it and there was no reason to disable OOC. It doesn't even get disabled at Passive RP nights why would it get disabled now? 
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
I was there at the time, OOC was turned off due to multiple people flaming in there, it was a big argument. Nacreas was undercover at the time. He didn't want to break his cover just to blacklist a few people in ooc, when they're was bigger people to deal with. He later turned OOC back on.
The disable-OOC command was activated as people were flaming and mildly insulting each other. As it was borderline insults, I decided to turn off OOC. Not long after the command was activated, people started using /advert to bypass OOC.

When someone asked "Who turned off OOC?" you replied with:

Quote:v33x [13:15:32] Demonic Hell@Type please (STEAM_0:1:68077469) said: /advert Some dumb admin...
v33x [13:15:48] Demonic Hell@Type please (STEAM_0:1:68077469) said: /advert Probably undercover

So you thought calling me dumb was acceptable? Regardless of the fact that it wasn't directed at myself necessarily, but it was directed to a staff member, hence why you were blacklisted.

Denied.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]