Blacklist Removed from Record
Your name: Brennan

Your blacklist ID: 43972

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57889113

Reason:
Doomfort (incombustible props) during a raid 

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Burnett

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
Firstly I was issued a weapons blacklist for the use of props which I didn't find fair at the time. Secondly I have no clue how the props were incombustible I had to spend time to figure out how it had happened. The way in which It was made incombustible is easy to do by accident I had no clue what I had done, and wasn't told by the administrator when I asked It has taken me a few months to figure out how It can happen. Considering that nobody knew about this glitch at the time and even now it is scarcely known about, I find a blacklist for something that can be done so simply and is done so commonly when building unfair.
The blacklist is quite old, isn't it.
Im gonna check it for you when I'm home (20 minutes)
The blacklist was given on: Tuesday 9th of December 2014 10:56:44 PM

Since I don't have any evidence, which I don't need, you should propbably provide some.
Why didn't you appeal this sooner?
I didn't appeal this sooner as I didn't have a clue how I made them, incombustible now that I realized how it is done I am posting the request with this knowledge.

Unfortunately I don't have any evidence either.
(03-02-2015, 05:39 PM)Brennan Wrote: [..snip..] now that I realized how it is done I am posting the request with this knowledge. [..snip..]

Alright. I hope you know the rules now.

UBL approved.