Something went wrong
Your name: [-S-O-]Chadone{>}

Your ban ID: 59338

Banned by: [FL] Nacreas

Reason: Steam Profile BRA (58260) - Powergaming, NLR

Involved: beanpole the elf

Why we should unban you: Well, I'm new to RP-Server on Gmod., I dont even knew what Powergaming is, I just tried out some roles. And I just used the roles I had for a while, before I changed them.  I just wanted to learn about them, thats all.
I was one of the cops who raided beanpole the elf. I know from my life before that they're Rebels with many contrabands. BUT, I was cop 5-10 minutes later and on patrol, I was driving over the whole map. And there door was open, as I drived past them. So I saw as COP, that they had Contrabands... I reported to president and after that he said we (All police forces) should Raid them... I really just did my job. :/

Well, greetings, Chad~
You abused the fact that you could switch jobs to raid someone because you saw someone's contraband.

Refer to this video for evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np_maCcQCOc

Also refer to this ban request: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=58260
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Actually, I changed Job because the friends I played with. After that I was on PATROL. And at this moment, there were Contrabands. The Raid is like 10 or 15 Minutes LATER, so this Video is not from the beginning taken. (Sorry for bad gramma, btw). Wow, everyone could make such a Video to ban someone, because they're mad that they was found.-.-

Btw, the tasing was wrong, yeah. Well, I was thinking its not working xD I tried on a friend (Who was cop), as they explained me how this works. The Taser wasnt tasing the cops... I thought its just dont working with my mouse,.<.<
Quote:Actually, I changed Job because the friends I played with. After that I was on PATROL. And at this moment, there were Contrabands.

Quote:v2p [19:42:07] [-S-O-]Chadone{>} (STEAM_0:1:33950696) said: /pm brasnak Rebel-Base found in industry, heaven weapon.
v2p [19:42:32] [-S-O-]Chadone{>} (STEAM_0:1:33950696) said: /pm many drugs tjere
v2p [19:43:46] [-S-O-]Chadone{>} (STEAM_0:1:33950696) has spawned as Police Officer
v2p [19:44:16] [-S-O-]Chadone{>} (STEAM_0:1:33950696) manufactured 1 Police car
v2p [19:53:45] [-S-O-]Chadone{>} (STEAM_0:1:33950696) said: /radio Found drug labory and money printing bye rebels...
v2p [19:54:01] [-S-O-]Chadone{>} (STEAM_0:1:33950696) said: /radio by*
v2p [19:54:50] [-S-O-]Chadone{>} (STEAM_0:1:33950696) said: /radio in industry area. Drug Labory and Money Printing by 2 Rebels, with high graded weapons

So you're telling me that a minute after finding contraband you changed your job to become a police officer and just happened to bump into these people and find their contraband? You'd already reported it to your friend and then you became an officer. I'll remind you that lying in the courthouse is under zero tolerance.
v2p [19:43:46] [-S-O-]Chadone{>} (STEAM_0:1:33950696) has spawned as Police Officer
v2p [19:53:45] [-S-O-]Chadone{>} (STEAM_0:1:33950696) said: /radio Found drug labory and money printing bye rebels...

Thats TEN Minutes later. Friends in Teamspeak said to me, that I should get Police to. Then I was on patrol. And at THIS moment, the door was still open, so I could see as police that there were contrabands.
Already told you, it was 10-15 minutes later. And you proofed it now, lol.
Quote:v2p [19:42:32] [-S-O-]Chadone{>} (STEAM_0:1:33950696) said: /pm many drugs tjere
That's when you switched jobs.

The place they had contraband:http://i.imgur.com/p56PlJX.jpg
The place you raided: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np_maCcQCOc

What I'm going to do is remove the powergaming aspect for now until further investigation is completed. The suspension for NLR is valid and will stand as issued.
I Pm'ed friend, he asked in TS "Why you arent Police already?"
(Note: Some time ago, we all wanted to get Police because they're werent any, and the crimes on the server was driving crazy...) Well, me and another friend hadnt the 4 hours for this. I had it later.
And already said, yeah I knew there was contrabands in there, but still I saw it as police TEN Minutes ago.<.<

(And again, sorry for my bad gramma! xD)

Btw, why is a newbie, who dont even know all the rules, harder punished as someone like beanpole, who plays on this server and rp-Server longer. I mean, he just got president to demote us... I got police because friends told me to, and found it 10 Minutes later again. Me who dont know anything got 2 days, besides someone who is experienced only got 1 day for getting revenge with powerplaying... I dont get it<.<
Well, I came to the server because friends said, fearless is the best for rp. Well, true, makes fun on this server.
Well, things wont happen again.~ I read the rules now and everything.
Update: User will be issued a two hour NLR blacklist. Suspension lifted from account.