Reintroduction of Superadmin Team?
(03-02-2015, 05:28 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: --snip--

Congratulations, you can read off a twitter page that leaked it, glad we've established how to use social media.

Now, I'm not sure if you are aware, but you just supported that twitter page in leaking things from the admin section, making you as bad as them, but I'll get that followed up with after this post. I lost respect for you on the day you said I only speak with Zecon and Mavis on their positions, even though I knew them way before but you still wouldn't have it, even after I provided proof from Mavis and Zecon showing that I spoke to them far before any promotion, and they are good mates.

You even started getting butthurt because I was developing some things for the community, sort your life out mate, stop causing faults with others.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • GRiiM
(03-02-2015, 05:50 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Sorry we can no longer talk George, our secret conspiracies have been revealed.

[Image: tgKPf9U.png]

You're not even funny. Abusing your powers and favoring your friends isn't something we should deal with and you should cover with a photo.
(03-02-2015, 05:59 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(03-02-2015, 05:50 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Sorry we can no longer talk George, our secret conspiracies have been revealed.

-SNIP-

You're not even funny. Abusing your powers and favoring your friends isn't something we should deal with and you should cover with a photo.

R.I.P in peace feels :'(
(03-02-2015, 05:52 PM)Wood Wrote:
(03-02-2015, 05:28 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: --snip--

Congratulations, you can read off a twitter page that leaked it, glad we've established how to use social media.

Now, I'm not sure if you are aware, but you just supported that twitter page in leaking things from the admin section, making you as bad as them, but I'll get that followed up with after this post. I lost respect for you on the day you said I only speak with Zecon and Mavis on their positions, even though I knew them way before but you still wouldn't have it, even after I provided proof from Mavis and Zecon showing that I spoke to them far before any promotion, and they are good mates.

You even started getting butthurt because I was developing some things for the community, sort your life out mate, stop causing faults with others.
There is a Twitter page? lol wut? Explain?
What twitter page? O.o
(03-02-2015, 06:01 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: --snip--

Come on mate, you know exactly what you are talking about, else you'd have 0 way of knowing unless you fancy admitting some more leaking issues. Stop being a multiplicative idiot and sort your life out, quite clearly something's wrong when you try to turn crap around on everyone.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Like when I edited your post? Because you know abuse is everywhere according to you...

[Image: tgKPf9U.png]

This thread is only causing pointless arguing and flame wars, if you think an administrator has abused his power please post an abuse thread. Closed.