Unblacklist Request
Your name: The Crack Fox

Your blacklist ID: 49308-49310

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30281009 / STEAM_0:1:50296399

Reason: BRA (58100) - Doomforting, Base Rule Violations

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Laurenz

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

We had a rebel hideout that had two-bar hazard turnstile-styled gate with a centred keypad on both sides. Behind this gate on our side we had a forward and backward set of corrigated phx sheets (bullets are very passable as its how we eventually were killed), with the backward set having a keypad and a note with the keypad code, and the front a button we used during construction of the turnstile. The keypad code was broadcasted over the Rebel Chat numerous times (check the logs for reference) as we had numerous come-and-goers. All keypads within the base were set to a standard which I set all my gates to, 3.5 seconds (It is enough time for someone to use a keypad, get back inside their car and pass a base gate without being cut in half). Although I can perfectly understand why this may have come across as a 'doomfort', it was honestly not my intention.

At the time, we had been rebels and living there for a good few hours, passively roleplaying and I spent most of my time making a alcohol-fested apartment. As a senior (currently returning) member of this community, I feel I have been misjudged and haven't had a proper chance to portray my case in that 11 hour window I was given.

I would appreciate it greatly if you could remove the blacklist or reduce it (Currently standing at 1hr 30m) so I may continue  roleplaying with friends and enjoy Fearless RP to its full extent.

Thank you for your time, and for reading.
[Image: source.gif]
Under review
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Blacklist expired.

Please recycle this request as it is now redundant.
[Image: source.gif]
Denied.
Moving
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator