General Rickets
Name: GHOSTK1LL3R

Time/Date: 12:06 GMT -1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65599084

Name of Administrator: General Rickets

Evidence: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid452478

In linked URL I posted on an UBR of Jan's that supplied crucial information that would support Jan's claim for his unban request. Within a mere 5mins General Rickets removed my post with the reply of 

'Not involved. Warned.' 

I would like to link to you the RULES for the un-ban section as found here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

I will quote to you what the rules are for posting on an unban request.

'You are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when you are:

a) the banned person
b) a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request'

I was a crucial relation to the unban request because I posted evidence and reason behind Jan's decision. Now, many admins ban players for not reading the rules but as we see here General Rickets himself also does not read the rules of the Unban Requests section and because of this lack of rule reading how destroyed evidence to back-up Jan in this matter resulting in Jans argument weaker.

Due to this, General Rickets has abused his powers as admin to remove my comment making the case look weaker and has then denied the thread(I am arguing no abuse here, just displaying the case at hand.

Also, I am going to post this for the admins of the community who deem themselves better than anyone else to reply to this thread and back-up  Rickets as all the admins like to to read this:

'
  1. You are only allowed to write in an admin abuse thread when you are:

• the accusing user

• a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.

[color]

2. The reason we don't want everybody to post in the admin abuse threads is because the threads will be a big mess.
    '

[/color]

Now, I am just going to post this. If an admin here does decide to reply that is not General Rickets or is not the admin that is going to review why is your view different than mine on the unban request? I had presented evidence as I would assume you are going to do on this admin abuse case, so what is different. 

-Ghost
You were not involved in the unban request. You replied directly to Enzymes post.

(03-01-2015, 12:35 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You were not involved in the unban request. You replied directly to Enzymes post.
Might want to re-read the entire thread, just to make sure you have an understanding of the forum rules, jut like you should re-read all in-game rules.
The forum rules state:
Quote:a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.
Which means Ghostkiller is involved indeed.
Also about you warning Ivan, he obviously was involved too as Enzyme posted a link to his thread, which was irrelevent and unwanted by Ivan himself, you have no rights to  warn him for pointing that out, this is one of the many cases that makes me question your administration abilities.
My case could not have been any stronger I witnessed it first hand. I have nothing else to add.

Ok so the unban request looks fine, i fail to see how you was involved and posting you opinion and a bunch of denied unban requests makes you exempt from the forum rules?
you make out that your post was crucial , i dont see how
(03-01-2015, 09:10 PM)Temar Wrote: Ok so the unban request looks fine, i fail to see how you was involved and posting you opinion and a bunch of denied unban requests makes you exempt from the forum rules?
you make out that your post was crucial , i dont see how

Firstly I don't see how you Temar are in any relation to the admin abuse thread. Secondly, how was my point not crucial? After Jan told  Enzyme that his statement was invalid Enzyme decided to post links to various other UBR's of which could strengthen the ban. Therefor as I noticed this I posted a direct quote from Fultz saying these can't be used to strengthen a ban, I also was requesting Enzyme to show answer what he meant by 'area' and what this 'area' was. However, Rickets then removed my comment and the question I asked which showed that the unban request was still in motion and decided to close the thread before anything could happen. 

Admins should stop making bans of which they cannot justify and merely closing the thread because they either can't be bothered to argue anymore or they don't want that person to be unbanned.

'
  • a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.
The Super-Admin team overview every abuse thread.

(03-01-2015, 01:02 PM)Jan Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 12:35 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You were not involved in the unban request. You replied directly to Enzymes post.
Might want to re-read the entire thread, just to make sure you have an understanding of the forum rules, jut like you should re-read all in-game rules.
The forum rules state:

Quote:a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.
Which means Ghostkiller is involved indeed.
Also about you warning Ivan, he obviously was involved too as Enzyme posted a link to his thread, which was irrelevent and unwanted by Ivan himself, you have no rights to  warn him for pointing that out, this is one of the many cases that makes me question your administration abilities.

[Image: ku35SVL.png]

Jan requested for a neutral admin to post on the UBR, and so I did. I was showing how similar this case was with others and how the rules were defined in these cases.

Not only am I allowed to post on any UBR to share my view, the OP actually requested for it as well.

The thing is that I'm an administrator. I administrate in-game and on the forum. I review cases where rule-breakages are involved. This could be Unban-requets, Ban requests aka. Player reports  or whatever. Since I'm an administrator I'm allowed to post my opinion and view on cases, this being in a public or a non-public way. What's worth pointing out here is that I'm a staff-member and you aren't. The UBR rules are there for people who're not staff-members and who're not in a position to review and post on cases.

You weren't involved in this UBR, you weren't ask to post on the UBR nor did you mention anything that was relevant to the situation that Jan was banned in. You were in the wrong and you were rightfully warned for breaching the courthouse-rules. 
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Case concluded and denied.

The administrator in question has been found not abusing his powers. You were warned for posting in a thread in the courthouse for not being involved. The points you may bring to the table may be on topic, but that does not allow you to enter the unban request.

Closed.