Unblacklist Request
Your name:   [FL:RP] Fela

Your blacklist ID:   49412

Steam ID:   STEAM_0:1:51033492

Reason:   Invalid reason to kill someone

Staff member who blacklisted you:   [FL:M] Decay

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:  
The reason I executed the SRU that was being hostaged is because he had seen too much.

Story:
There was a raid going on for some apparent reason and there was SRU stood behind the corner of the villa's.

-Not important stuff happened-

At the end of the raid the SRU was being hostaged and i decided to execute him on the spot because it would be stupid to send him back and receive just $2000 for the trade and risking to get my Family in danger after releasing the SRU.
The SRU was also cussing at me or one of my brothers while being hostaged.

Question: Wouldn't I be the one who decides to execute the hostage if you don't want the money?

Player who i executed who may agree with me executing him:
 TR1CKSHOT  -  STEAM_0:0:57009286

Opinion(S)

-[FL:RP] Jan:
[Image: OpinionOneJan.png]

PLEASE NOTE: The word ''Cancer'' (Kanker for Dutchies) WAS used during the hostage situation by the hostage used at me or one of my Family Members! Exact words: ''Kankerjong'' (used in ingame voice chat, no logs available)
(Thank you Jan for letting me use your opinion)

From how I saw it, the person who were being tied up said this, the next thing you do is to arm up with a shotgun and blowing his face in. Not telling him what do do no nothing, a person being hostaged are likley to say be mad at you or say something. Considering the long events before this when you and him had some dissagrements it seems like youre just looking for any reason at all to kill him
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(02-28-2015, 11:09 PM)Bloodfang Wrote: From how I saw it, the person who were being tied up said this, the next thing you do is to arm up with a shotgun and blowing his face in. Not telling him what do do no nothing, a person being hostaged are likley to say be mad at you or say something. Considering the long events before this when you and him had some dissagrements it seems like youre just looking for any reason at all to kill himū

As i said, i didn't want to kill him because of the situations before. The situation that was going on was the guy being tied up got executed because i didn't want that specific person to leave because of IC disrespecting me.
If i were to be hostaging someone for a valid reason ( we got raided ) then i'd have the option to either:
1. Demand money from the government which i was not interested in (because of the IC disrespect)
2. Execute the hostage, not risk anything and make it easier
No you killed him because " he cussed at me" You even said this after justifying your kill. Someone else tied him up you came along and killed him for the reason " he cussed at me "
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(03-01-2015, 11:57 AM)Bloodfang Wrote: No you killed him because " he cussed at me" You even said this after justifying your kill. Someone else tied him up you came along and killed him for the reason " he cussed at me "

Yes, i killed him for that reason, too.
I've explained before:
''As i said, i didn't want to kill him because of the situations before. The situation that was going on was the guy being tied up got executed because i didn't want that specific person to leave because of IC disrespecting me.''
If you are going to hostage someone then you must follow the hostage rules, just because he saw too much doesn't mean that you kill him. You may scare him but not kill him if you are going to use the same excuse to every hostage you have then you'll probably kill every hostage you ever had. The execution was invalid you may execute someone if the president has failed to give you your demands.

You also may not just kill a hostage because he disrespected you, what do you expect from someone you've hostaged? do you expect him to like and respect you?

For future reference maybe you should ask a staff member instead of another player about your blacklist. Denied.